Night of the Satyrs

For the past two days, Sally has been in pure bliss. The beach, the water, walking the shores at night, and eating donuts in the morning.

Best of all spending time with her precious baby boy. Percy jumped and ran around as he pleased.

The cabin brought back so many memories. Sally Uncle Rich was quite the outdoorsman and taught her a few tricks, basic navigation, and how to start a fire.

Sally and Percy also went for hikes, every two feet Percy found a rock or stick he likes.

"No Percy put that down." She said for the eleventh time.

Then something caught Sally's attention. "Percy come here."

About thirty feet away a doe came out.

Sally and Percy watch it with awe. Living in New York were the only animals you saw being rats, pigeons, and stray dogs made deer a wonderful site to see.

Soon a buck came out and came up to the doe and they affectionately rubbed the shouts together.

"Wow!" Percy said a little loud than he intended. The deer ran off.

"Oh." Sally groaned.

"I'm sorry," Percy said.

Sally smiled at Percy, "It ok, now come on let head back to the cabin."

Sally took her son by the hand and they made their way to the cabin.

The whole time they watched the deer they were being watched as well.

(-+-)

The Cabin wasn't that big, at most it could hold a family of four.

It only had a one-bedroom with twin beds and a futon couch in the den.

The den was composite with the kitchen.

There were only two entrances/ exits the front door and the back door at the back of the cabin.

The windows were sealed shut to prevent variants from breaking. They were also made from stormproof glass.

It was about ten pm when Percy fell asleep. Sally tucked him in one of the twin beds.

She grabbed a beach towel and went out the back door. She went down the trail that leads to the beach. It was a beautiful night, the sky was more a dark blue than black, thousands of stars were litter out and the moon was bright and full.

Sally put the towel down and sat watching the wave roll in and out.

'Poseidon.' She began to remember the day she met the God that changed her life. He was so kind and funny. Very handsome. His sea-green eyes were hypnotic.

The most wonderful summer of her life was now just a memory.

After Percy was born, Poseidon offers her a palace with servants in the sea. She regrets the offer. One she was not materialistic and two she was greatly aware of the trouble that would cause.

Poseidon was already married to Amphitrite and they had a son together, Triton, the messages of the sea and the heir to Poseidon's throne.

Sally fears if she went into live under the sea with Poseidon she and Percy would be targeted by the royal family.

One day Amphitrite might invite Sally over for tea, the next thing she know she lying on the floor foaming at the mouth while Amphitrite is enjoying a crumpet.

Or Percy is training with Triton and he is 'accidentally' decapitated.

And if Zeus and Hades find out that Poseidon is hiding his lover and their child in his domain.