Side Story: Kratos and the Red Nymph

Olympus law Number One Hundred Twenty-five: Any assault on any Servant, Priest, Territory, Sacred Symbols, Sacred City, or Sacred Animal is an assault on The God/Goddess Themselves.

(-+-)

Some Thousands of Year's Ago.

The Olympians sat on their thrones finishing up another one their meeting.
They were on their last subject, hosting The Summer Festival. On the summer solstice they a festival host by one God.

A large fun party where all the Gods, except Hades, got together and celebrated. The festival would also be held at the chosen God private temple.

Hera stood and summon a scroll. "First I would thank Artemis for hosting last year's festival," a round of applause began with Apollo clapping the loudest and whistling. When it settled down Hera continues, "Now the God or Goddess hosting this year festival," Hera stopped herself, she stared at the name with wide eyes.

'Ah must be me," Apollo thought with a smug look on his face, it made sense, he was the God of the Sun and it shines the brightest on the summer solstice, and his twin sister held last year festival of course he would be chosen to host this year. 'Alright let's hear my wonderful name."

Hera finally spoke in disbelief, "Kratos, this year's host is Kratos."

"Yes, the great and beloved Apol- wait? WHAT!" Apollo's stood up and he and the rest gods stared at the God of War in shock. Kratos sat on his throne with an annoyed look on his face.

Kratos would be hosting this year's festival!?

"No," Kratos said, "I won't host the festival."

This shock the Gods, even more, hosting the summer festival was an honor among the Gods and he was denying it.

"Kratos you must, it's a high honor, and rejecting it Is disrespectful," Hera said.

"I'm not doing it find someone else," Kratos growled. Hera tries to argue but felt a lump in her throat that prevents her from speaking.

"He right!" Apollo shouted, "Let me host the festival! I shall provide the best food, music, and entertainment!"

Many of the gods nodded in agreement. Truth was that Apollo did throw the parties and festivals.

"I agreed with Apollo," Poseidon said.

"Yes, as the Sun God I believe it would most appropriate that he hosts the summer festival," Demeter said.

"Yeah, Plus Apollo wants to do it," Hermes said wanting to avoid being a guest at Kratos temple.

The rest of Gods began to agree, even Kratos himself agreed. He didn't want to host any party and festival, and he didn't want any of them in his temple.

All of the gods were in agreement, except for one a certain Goddess.
"I believe that Kratos should be the host," Athena said calmly. This was not surprising, Athena was always defending Kratos.

"And what are reasons daughter?" Zeus asked stroking his beard.

"Well first off to deny Kratos the opportunity to host the festival is unfair he has every right to host as the rest of us. What to prevent the rest of us from losing the opportunity because simply we don't feel like it or someone else wants to,"

Apollo's jaw drop, "Unfair? Every right? What? Athena what are you talking about!? He doesn't even want to!" Apollo points his finger at the scowling Kratos.

Athena had a sharp look in her grey eyes, "Second it great responsibility, hosting the festival to show a God's capabilities, Kratos must host the festival for his honor and his position as a God."