Percy First Quest

Kratos was in a peaceful state of mind, on top of a mountain, sun breaching through the clouds, fogs below him with smaller mountain tops barely emerging. It was nice, peaceful, quiet, and serene.

But in the real world a stampede was heading his way, Kratos and Sally bedroom door burst open, “IT'S THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!” Percy, eleven years old, announced and jumped on the bed, then the rest of the Jacksons jumped on. “Mom! Dad! Get up!” Anthony, age six, shaking his mom awake, Sally's eyes barely open “Huh?!” 

A four year girl with pigtails grabbed Kratos arm and pulled, “Daddy! Daddy! Time to get up!” Estelle Jackson, Kratos and Sally's first daughter, had her father black hair and amber eyes. She greatly favors her father over her mother and would actively compete with Sally for Kratos' attention. Estelle loved being the center of attention and was taking ballet lessons.

A three year girl with blue eyes and curly brown hair tied into a top ponytail, Bella Jackson, crawled between her mom and dad, and began tugging on her father's ear. Bella grabbed Kratos top left eyelid and pulled it open, the moment Kratos pupil moved Bella let his eyelid go. Bella was quite shy and preferred to color and finger paint then socialized, Bella patted her tiny hands on Kratos bald head. 

At the end of the bed two year old twin boys each grabbed the cover and pulled them off. Joseph and William Jackson, the youngest sons were hellraisers, they both had black hair, but Joseph had blue eyes and was the brains of the two, and William who had amber eyes acted as the muscles. The twins rushed to Sally’s side of the bed, Joseph grabbed an arm and William grabbed a leg, the two began to pull their mother off the bed, “Aah!” Sally yelped as she landed on the floor, “I’m up.”

At the other end of the room sitting up and cooing, four month old Fiona, grabbed the bars of her crib and happily squealed, at the sight of her older siblings. Kratos' eyes stared at the ceiling, and thought to himself, ‘I have too many kids.’ and he wouldn't have it any other way. 

“I’m up.” Kratos looked at the clock, six a.m. The only time the Jacksons children got up this early was the last day of school and Christmas day. Any other day Kratos and Sally literally had to pry the kids out of bed. 

A lot of things have changed over the last four years, for one beside the growth of their family the Jacksons move out of New York to the countryside. Kratos bought several acres of land and had Clark the cyclops build a house big enough for his family. 

Kratos went over to Fiona, who squealed with joy at the sight of her father, carefully, Kratos picked her up and followed his family to eat breakfast. Sally made pancakes, eggs, bacon, toast, ham, sausage, toaster strudel, hash browns, steak, waffles, biscuits and gravy, and muffins.

The Jacksons spent over two thousands dollars on groceries per week. 

Percy was bouncing up and down as he scarfed his food. Today was the last day of school and he was so excited for summer vacation, and his dad promised him to teach him a new sword technique. For the past four years Kratos has been training Percy to be a warrior. 

Armed, and unharmed, offensive and defensive, sword, spears, knives, axes, clubs, and firearms. The boy showed great potential, the only real criticism Kratos could actually give was Percy impulsiveness, strike first, strike hard, and ask questions later. The only other thing was that Percy was gods awful at archery, somehow training made him worse. Not even Orion wanted to train him because last the arrow Percy shot went up Orion uthera.

Percy's god-given abilities being the son of Poseidon appear every now and then. Kratos carefully worked his way to prevent Percy becoming aware of his heritage. As far as Percy was aware Kratos was his father.