The Lover of Poseiden and The Killer of Gods.

Men and Women are different. That is a fact. Men are protectors and providers, and Women are supporters and nurturers.

Both are unique in many of their ways. Men are physically stronger than women, but women have a higher pain tolerance.

Put a Man and woman together and you have created an unstoppable force. Especially if their children are involved.

A man will die to protect and provide for the family.

A Woman will support and work herself to the bone to take care of her loved ones.

But unfortunately, this not always the truth.

Sometimes people find themselves in very difficult positions. One woman, in particular, was in a unique circumstance.

(----|----)

Sally Jackson walked on a beautiful beach. The white sand felt warm under her bare feet and the glow of the evening sun was perfect.

The blue-green waves continue to crash against the shore.

She stood taking everything in. Sally's curly brown hair was blown by a gentle breeze. She was wearing her favorite blue sundress and felt a cool breeze tingle her skin.

Nothing could make this moment any better. She was for quite the surprise.

The waves parted and a man walks out of the sea with an aura of King.

Sally's heart began racing at the sight of him. Long black hair and goatee, perfect tanned skin, and rugged handsomeness that no other man could compare to.

Only wearing a green toga that didn't hide his muscular chest, and a crown made of seashells.

The man walks up to her with a kind smile. Sally became lost in his sea-green eyes. She never wanted to look away.

He then cupped her chin and lean in for a kiss.

(---+---)

Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!

Sally's hand quickly hit the snooze on her alarm clock and slowly open her eyes.

She woke up before the good.

Sally leaned ups and yawn. A figure in her bed snored loudly. She looked at the man.

No, it wasn't the man in her dreams, it was her husband, Gabe Ugliano.
He then farted loudly.

Sally sigh and got up to get ready for her day.

She took a quick shower, clean up, applies a little makeup and change into her uniform.

Sally worked two part times jobs. In the morning she works at a diner and in the afternoon she worked at a candy shop.

She made breakfast that consists of eggs bacon and waffles. All of which was the color blue.

Sally then went to her son's room. Percy was only four years old. She couldn't help but smile at her son's peaceful sleeping face.

Too bad, she had to wake him.

"Percy...Percy... It's time to wake up."

Percy groaned. Sally shook his shoulder, "Come on it's time for school."

Percy groaned, "No school." He threw his blanket over his head.

Sally knew what to do. "Well, that too bad, I brought home a bit bag of candy, but candy is only for good boys who go to school." She began to walk out of the room.

Percy threw his blanket off and begrudging got out of bed. He moaned like a zombie.

"Now go wash your face off sweetie."