Chapter 2: His Decision.

His mind went in and out of darkness, he saw the florescent lights above moving and people talking.

"He lost a lot of blood!"

"He severely dehydrated too!"

"How is he ever still alive?"

He went back into darkness.

<=/=>

"Impossible! How are you still alive?" Said the Pharaoh backing away.

The man approaching him was twirling a curved sword, a Khopesh, in his hand.

"You cant do this! I'm the Great ruler of all of Egypt!"

Then the Khopesh was strung and the Pharaoh intestines fell out of his body.

<=/=>

"Are we ready?" The blonde woman was now wearing surgical scrubs and face mask.

"Yes, Doctor Bowman, everything is ready."

He slipped back into the darkness.

<=/=>

Right before him stood a giant red Torii with a strange man under it wearing tiger printed robes and wearing a giant straw hat that cover his head.

"You shall not pass me, mortal." The man warned and pulled out a giant spiked club.

He pulled off his straw hat and showed that he was not a human.

Blue skin, tusk coming out his mouth and a single horn in the middle of his head.

An Oni. "You will pay for crimes against the heavens."

The warrior pulled out his own weapon, a Kusarigama, that emitted a ghostly glow.

The warrior spoke back to the Oni.

"You do not decide the way I go, beast."

The oni growled and charges straight at him.

<=/=>

"Alright, the shrapnel from chest." Said one the doctor. She held it between a pair of surgical pilers.

"Shit! It must be five inches long!" Said another surgeon.

"Doctor! His heartrate is going down!" A nurse said.

<=/=>

A monkey with crimson fur and wearing golden armor, twirling a black and gold pole smiled happily at the warrior.

"You!" the monkey said pointing at his new opponent "You are the first one in thousands years who has ever given me a proper challenge."

<=/=>

"Doctor were losing him!"

"His heart its failing!"

"Quick get the defibrillators!"

<=/=>
The warrior was surrounded by roman legionnaires. His body was cover in blue celtic tattoos and held a spear in each hand.

Already he standing on pile of roman bodies. The praetor of this legion step out from the army carrying a staff with a golden eagle on it.

"In the name of Mars and the Great Roman Empire you will fall, barbarian!" The praetor yelled and his army gave a battle cry and closed in on the warrior.

<=/=>

"Clear!"

Thunk

"Clear!"