IV

Askel walked alongside Snape

Askel walked alongside Snape. All Aurors were called in for updates regarding Sirius Black's whereabouts.

It was silent.

Which both of them did not mind.

"You still have that silly little bracelet," Snape observed

Askel blinked and looked down at his hands.

Indeed there was a worn-out shiny bracelet. The letters 'J+A' engraved in the middle. And on the back the words 'Forever.

Askel gritted his teeth.

"Yes," he mumbled, "and it's not silly."

Snape rolled his eyes.

"Do you believe he still wears his?"

"Doesn't matter he's dead,"

"Don't try to deny the truth Askel," Snape said

Askel turned to Snape slowly.

"He's gone," he snapped, "he's not coming back!"

Snape looked at him for 2 whole seconds before his eyes flickered down the dark corridor.

Except it wasn't dark.

Snape grabbed Askel and dragged him towards the light which immediately went out.

Snape flicked his wand so it lit up.

Askel rolled his eyes at the boy in front of him.

"Potter," Snape spat, "What are you doing wandering the corridors at night?"

"I was sleepwalking," he responded

Askel chuckled.

"How extraordinarily like your father you are, Potter," Snape stated, "He, too, was exceedingly arrogant, strutting about the castle."

"My dad didn't strut," Harry snapped, "And nor do I... Now, if you don't mind, I would appreciate it if you could lower your wand."

Snape glared at him.

"Turn out your pockets," he slowly said and Harry blinked confused, "Turn out your pockets!"

Harry slowly turned out his pockets and Askel rolled his eyes again as he saw the blank parchment that he recognized as the Marauders map.

"What's this?" Snape questioned

"Spare bit of parchment," Harry mumbled

"Really? Open it," Harry obliged and slowly opened it

Snape pointed at the paper.

"Reveal your secrets." He ordered

Askel saw words slowly appear on the paper.

"Read it," Snape snapped

"Mr's. Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs... offer their compliments to Professor Snape and..." Harry paused and looked up