II

Askel stood next to Voldemort and Bellatrix

Askel stood next to Voldemort and Bellatrix. The other death eaters trailed behind them, muttering to themselves.

"Tonight is the night," Voldemort hissed, "I can feel it..."

"In your bones?" Askel muttered

Voldemort ignored him.

"When my lord?" Bellatrix asked eagerly.

"Soon," he muttered, "I expect them to have a plan in action..."

Askel heard footsteps and saw Snape approach them. Voldemort shooed Bellatrix away. She looked shocked and furious.

"We should head out soon my lord," Snape said, "they will be traveling by brooms most likely. It will be easy to catch up to them. However, I suspect the boy will be well guarded."

Voldemort nodded and looked back at the death eaters then at Askel.

"I expect the best from you tonight Askel. No more mistakes, or there will be consequences,"

Askel flinched but nodded.

And they were off.

**

The night sky seemed chilly against Askel's skin. He was following behind everyone, blindly listening to the murmurs of the death eaters who were excited about this mission.

It was cloudy and thunder boomed against his ears. Askel looked to his side to see a few unknown death eaters in formation by his side.

Suddenly, he was thrown off to the side and he went flying. The sky was filled with screams and shouts of spells and different versions of what looked like... Harry?

Askel couldn't breathe. He frantically looked around for someone familiar and tried to move his broom but three figures began to surround him.

He put his arm over his face and pummeled downwards to protect himself.

"GO AFTER HIM!" A familiar voice screamed

Askel couldn't breathe.

He couldn't even concentrate.

He pulled his broom back up and nearly crashed into a death eater.

"GET OUT OF THE WAY!"

He was being tailed and as he was running away he couldn't tell who was following him all he knew was that he needed to get away.

He was zooming through the streets of London, dodging cars and buses as the three figures behind him were gaining momentum. He had no idea where he was going but as he aimed upward something hard and fast crashed into him. A body.

He went flying off his broomstick and so did the other person and the pummeled to the ground.

"AJ WHAT THE FUCK!"