I

Askel rubbed his red eyes

Askel rubbed his red eyes. They hurt. His whole body hurt. Including his heart. That hurt most of all.

He lay on top of one of the many beds that the Malfoy manor had. His hands traced the soft fabric that was given to him by Narcissa Malfoy. Ever since he came back he had isolated himself in this room. Whenever someone tried to bother him he threw things at them. He wanted to be left alone.

His master didn't understand what he was feeling and he didn't try to and most importantly he didn't care. Voldemort had more important things to deal with than a middle-aged man going through a mid-life crisis.

But enough was enough. Months had gone by and Voldemort was tired of waiting.

The door banged open and Askel groaned.

"Get out..." he mumbled into his pillow.

He was met with silence and he sighed.

So he wouldn't have to throw things at people again.

Suddenly someone grabbed his arm and yanked him out of bed.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" He screamed as he was dragged out

"You are required in the meeting hall!" Greyback murmured

"Get the fuck off me you mutt!" He tried to wrestle his arm out but Greyback kept a firm grip.

Greyback swung the big oak doors open and threw Askel into the room. Askel stumbled. He was then faced with the judging eyes of death eaters, the glare of his mother, and the concerned look of his father.

Askel adjusted his hoodie as he stared back. He saw a woman floating in the middle of the table. He heard his master clear his throat.

"Good thing you've decided to wake up Askel..." Voldemort sneered, "Sit..."

Askel slowly walked down the table to sit beside Voldemort. He saw Bellatrix's jealous face when he sat down.

"We were just discussing our next plan of action with Hogwarts..." Voldemort explained

Askel paid no mind to him as he carved into, what looked to be a priceless table, with his wand. Suddenly they all heard footsteps

"Severus," Voldemort breathed out, "I was beginning to worry you had lost your way... Come, we've saved you a seat."

Severus sat down quickly. He glanced at Askel who made eye contact with him. They both stared at one another for a few seconds before Voldemort spoke again.

"You bring news, I trust?"

"It will happen Saturday next, at nightfall," he said

Suddenly someone cleared their voice.

"I've heard differently, my Lord," Yaxley mumbled, "Dawlish, the Auror, has let slip that the Potter boy... will not be moved until the 30th of this month. The day before he turns 17."