I

Askel was sitting down at the dinner table with the rest of the annoying people he was now forced to live with

All the Weasley's children were, unfortunately, living in this run dump of a house they called the Order of the Phoenix.

Askel picked at his food, he was not hungry and was more interested in going back up to his room to fall asleep.

There were many Aurors also present who all surrounded him.

Separating him from the normal people.

Making sure they were safe from him.

Askel swirled his spaghetti on his fork but never lifted it to his mouth. He instead lifted his head to listen to the conversations happening around him.

Hayes was talking to a black Auror, whose name he had finally figured out was Kingsley, about guard duty.

Remus and Sirius were muttering to each other about something that Askel couldn't hear. Every couple of minutes Sirius would lift his head and look around the room and when his eyes met Askel's he would glare at him.

Askel didn't even have the energy to snap back.

Down the table, a female Auror named Tonks, a metamorphmagus was changing her appearance for Hermione and the youngest Weasley, Ginny. Making them hysterically laugh.

Mrs. Weasley was trying to convince her eldest Bill to let her cut his hair. He was arguing that he liked it long while Mr. Weasley read the paper.

Ron, Fred, and George were all listening to the idiotic thief Mundungus Fletcher's stupid story about stealing cauldrons.

Mad-eye Moody stood off to the side glaring at everyone. Too nervous to sit down.

And a bunch of Aurors who Askel still hadn't figured out their names was there as well talking amongst themselves.

Opi wasn't here.

He'd usually sit next to Askel and try to get him to join the conversation. After his three attempts, he gave up and just sat next to him encouraging him to eat.

Whenever someone addressed Askel he would usually just shrug or shake his head.

He was not in the mood to talk.

"Blimey!" Someone gasped loudly

Everyone turned to look at Ron.