II

Askel was forced to come down to dinner at 12:30 am by Remus for dinner

Askel was forced to come down to dinner at 12:30 am by Remus for dinner. He rubbed his eyes in annoyance and saw that everyone was already settled.

There only Aurors there were Mad-eye, Tonks, Hayes, and Kingsley. The children were all spread out laughing while Harry was speaking to Sirius, Mr. Weasley, and Remus in an urgent tone.

It became silent when Askel finally came in. He sat down next to Hayes and laid his head down on the table. Exhausted and cranky.

"Askel I'm making Shepard's pie. I know it's your favorite and of course, Harry now that you're here I'm also making your favorite beef stew and berry cobbler pie." Mrs. Weasley said

"Thank you, Mrs. Weasley," Harry said kindly while Askel just gave a nod

Ron suddenly let out a yell and everyone turned to see adroit running under everyone's feet collecting things. He hurriedly ran towards Askel's lap and settled there.

"WILL YOU GET THAT BLOODY THING UNDER CONTROL!" Ron shouted

Everyone laughed at his stricken expression. And with that, some of the conversations seemed to pick back up. Until Opi entered the room.

"Opi we didn't think you would make it in time!" Mr. Weasley said.

"Well I had to pick someone up on the way," he explained as he took off his coat

Askel suddenly heard a soft voice humming and instinctively raised his head and stood up from his chair.

He quickly left the dining room with a hurried pace.

He saw Jay swaying in the middle of the living room. Even though there was no music he was still dancing. Humming a soft tune to himself as he turned and swayed side to side.

"Jay," Askel said softly.

He wanted to reach out and touch the boy but he was afraid. Afraid he wasn't real. Jay smiled at Askel and reached out for his hand. As soon as their fingers connected Askel let out a breath of relief.

"My love..." Jay sang with a bright smile.

Askel dragged him in and hugged him.

Jay kept humming to himself as Askel swayed slowly.

"I missed you..." Askel whispered

"Dumbledore broke me out," Jay said with a high-pitched giggle, "he figured that Opi could watch me. It's not like the ministry will be looking for me."

Jay laughed again.

"I'm hungry let's go," he sang

He then pranced himself into the dining room. Askel quickly followed after him.

Everyone stared as Jay and Askel walked back in.

Harry's mouth dropped open. While Hermione and Ron stared at the weird boy in shock.