VI

Askel sat on his bed as he stared at the tiny dream catcher Harry had made him

Askel sat on his bed as he stared at the tiny dream catcher Harry had made him. He smirked and hung it up on his bedside. He watched as Froot scrambled across the floor collecting little shiny objects from around the house.

He could hear Jay down below singing to himself. The kids had officially returned to Hogwarts and the Lees had all dispersed to their jobs. He heard a knock on the door and turned to see Mrs. Lee standing at the door.

"Can I come in?" She asked softly

Askel nodded giving a half-hearted smile to the woman. She came in and sat beside him on the bed.

"How are you holding up?" She asked

Askel shrugged and looked to the side.

"As expected I suppose," he murmured, "Just trying to get through the days intact."

"You've been smiling more," Mrs. Lee noticed, "just a tiny bit, but I've noticed love."

Askel chuckled.

"I've been feeling okay..." Askel said

Mrs. Lee glanced at the bedpost. She reached out and touched the dream catcher.

"He's got it bad for you..." she giggled, "That Potter boy..."

"What makes you say that?" Askel laughed lowly

"Considering Sirius is always grumbling about how half of the contents in Harry's weekly letters are discussing you and how you're doing. Then there is the fact that he spent his entire free period for three weeks making this dream catcher thing with Luna..." she explained, "should I go on?"

Askel chuckled.

"He's a sweet boy..." Askel said, "he deserves so much more than what's happening to him."

"You can help him you know!" Mrs. Lee said

Askel raised his eyebrows.

"I'm 29... that boy is 15..." Askel said in disgust, "it would be like dating a child. Cause he's a child. Trust me in saying I have no interest in ever fraternizing with that boy."

Mrs. Lee laughed.

"No, you idiot!" She said, "I meant you could help him if you switched sides. You could help us all..."

Askel stared at her with a blank expression.

"Tell me Askel..." she said, "What's holding you back from coming home?"

"I have no home!" He stated affirmatively, "I have no one."

"Is Jay no longer your friend?" She asked

Askel flinched.

"He doesn't even remember me... because of what I did..."

"No." Mrs. Lee said interrupting him, "it was not your fault. You were brainwashed my love, and now I can see you battling in your head. Whether you should stay or go back to that evil excuse of a man you call 'master'."