III

Askel smiled as he shoved his cheeks with chocolate

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Askel smiled as he shoved his cheeks with chocolate. Hermione giggled as the giddy looking adult shoved more sweets in his mouth.

Ron, like he promised, brought back a huge amount of assorted sweets for Askel and Harry.

Harry snorted as Askel offered some to the Auror next to him and then proceeded to say "too bad bitch" and shove it in his mouth grinning.

Askel gleefully skipped through the castle. The 27 year old was on a sugar rush. He made his way up the long staircases with the Auror following behind.

He wasn't paying attention when he ran into a worried looking Dumbledore and a tense Mr. Filch.

"Mr. Hayes I need your assistance!" Dumbledore said urgently to the Auror next to Askel

The Auror nodded and followed the two yanking a whining Askel along.

They neared a passage way. Where many kids blocked an entrance of some sorts.

"Make way," Dumbledore urges as he pushed by students

"The headmaster's here," Someone said

"Come on, move." Dumbledore urged

"You heard. Move!"

Askel shoved himself next to students and groaned.

"Why did it have to be you three?" He groaned at the trio

"It's the Gryffindor common room!" Weasley said flabbergasted

"The fat lady, her portraits been torn to shreds!" Granger said worriedly

Askel looked up where Dumbledore was to see him inspecting the torn portrait. He turned around.

"Mr. Filch? Round up the ghosts. Tell them to search every painting in the castle to find the Fat Lady." Dumbledore ordered

"There's no need for ghosts, professor," Filch announced, "The Fat Lady's there."

He pointed upwards towards a painting and everyone started running.

"Mind where you're going! Slow down!" The annoying Weasley boy snapped, "You listen! I'm Head Boy!"

The trio ran after and Hermione yanked a frustrated Askel along.

"Keep moving!"

Askel stood behind Dumbledore and heard a whimper from the painting.