II

Askel sat with Luna and Neville on the train

Askel sat with Luna and Neville on the train. The Auror next to him was paying no mind to Askel who was talking to Neville about herbology while eating chocolate frogs.

Froot was passed out on the seat from a sugar crash.

"You'll mostly be learning about more aggressive plants this year," he told Neville, "and how to extract ingredients out of them."

Neville squeaked with excitement.

Askel heard Luna humming.

"How was your summer Askel?" She asked

"Cold." He responded in a hard tone

"Did you have a jacket?" Luna said giggling

Neville and Askel looked over at her. Even the Auror stared at the girl confused.

Then Askel chuckled and the Auror snorted. Neville started quietly laughing.

When the train stopped the Auror started leading Askel towards Dumbledores office.

"Hello Askel!" Dumbledore said

"Um hello?" He said confused

"Askel we thought it would be best to inform you of something that will be happening this year at Hogwarts," he started, "the Triwizard tournament!"

Askel blinked. Then shrugged.

"Ok and...?" He said still confused

Dumbledore cleared his throat.

"Well for one we need you to have a good impression on the schools coming to participate in the tournament," Dumbledore explained

Askel rolled his eyes.

"Anything else?" He asked getting tired of this conversation

"Yes..." Dumbledore paused, "Barty will be here to judge the contest..."

Askel jumped up in anger.

"Don't you know what he did to me Dumbledore!" Askel snapped, "How could you bring him here!"

Dumbledore raised a hand to silence him.

"I did not. The ministry did!" He explained, "but Askel I need you on your best behavior!"

Askel sighed.

"Promise me,"

"I promise"

-