IV

Askel sat with the annoying three at breakfast the next morning

Froot laid in the middle of the table eating Hermione's cereal when she wasn't looking.

"I see you two have made up," he teased

Ron scowled at him while Harry blushed.

Askel slowly ate his toast while he talked to Hayes, his Auror.

"So what did Chul think of your gift?" Hayes asked

Askel just pulled down his shirt collar and Hayes looked away quickly while Hermione burst into a fit of giggles.

Ron leaned in.

"Blimey those are dark!" He said loudly

Askel rolled his eyes and went back to eating his food. He looked up to see Harry staring at the a Ravenclaw table longly at an Asian girl.

She suddenly turned towards him and gave him a soft smile.

Orange juice fell out of Harry's mouth.

Askel started laughing along with the girls as Harry quickly turned back around and covered his face.

"UGH!" Hermione suddenly shouted getting all there attention

She was busy reading the newspaper.

"Look at this! I can't believe it she's done it again," she screeched as she read the daily prophet out loud, "Miss Granger a plain but ambitious girl seems to be developing a taste for famous wizards. Her latest prey sources is none other than the Bulgarian bon bon Viktor Krum.No word yet on how Harry Potter's taking this latest emotional blow."

"Whats a Bon-Bon" Askel asked Hayes who shrugged

Hermione still looked angry even as a young boy walked up towards all of them holding a package.

"Parcel for you Mr Weasley," the young back Said to Ron as he handed him a box.

"Thank you Nigel," Ron said

They all noticed as the young boy, named Nigel, started staring at Harry.

Harry looked uneasy.

"Not now Nigel. Later. Go on." Ron shushed him and pushed him away.

The boy eventually left. Hermione gave Ron a harsh glare.

"I told him I'd get him Harry's autograph," he said sheepishly then looked down at the parcel, "Oh look mum's sent me something."

He opened it and pulled out what looked like an old worn out dress.

"Mum sent me a dress??" He said horrified

Harry started laughing

"Well it does match your eyes," he said, "Is there  a bonnet?"

He looked in the box and grinned.