VII

Askel breathed in deeply as they landed in front of the Ministry of Magic

Askel breathed in deeply as they landed in front of the Ministry of Magic. The rest of the order is on its way. They ran inside and began running towards the elevator.

As they all crammed in Askel heard a swoosh and saw the bands around his wrists disappear. Hayes handed him his wand and Askel took it carefully.

"There is the veil," Moody said

Askel was trying his best to calm his heartbeat. The Lee brothers all stood behind him, ready for battle.

"So," Sirius stated, "my godson is in love with you."

Askel's cheeks began heating up as everyone's eyes fell on him in shock.

"It's too bad," Sirius mumbled

"Yes, it is," Askel murmured as the door opened and they all ran out and headed towards the door.

"Ready?" Hayes said and Askel gave a nervous nod

Suddenly Sirius apparated so that he wouldn't fall. The others fall suit.

"Get away from my godson," Sirius snapped and Askel watched as he punched Lucius in the face

All of the orders began arriving dramatically.

Askel ran across the outstretched area as he headed for Neville who looked scared out of his mind. He grabbed Neville by his shoulders, lifted him, and dragged him towards a safer place. He was breathing rather fast as if he was having a panic attack. He gripped Askel's shirt tightly.

Askel saw Potter and Sirius battling Lucius. He looked to the side to see Luna trying to fight a death eater with her hands.

Askel thrust his wand outwards and the death eater went flying. Luna ran towards Neville and him.

"Stay here!" Askel shouted and he ran to assist Opi. Who was fighting Bellatrix Lestrange?

"TRAITOR!" She screamed at the top of her lungs

Askel rolled his eyes as he assisted Opi. Bellatrix then disappeared and Askel looked around.

"My son," a voice whispered

Opi suddenly took a protective stance in front of Askel. Anne cackled.

"Look at this Askel. These blood traitors protecting you," she spat

Askel pushed Opi out of the way and furiously threw spell after spell at his mother. Their duel caused an enormous amount of destruction and noise. Everyone seemed to dive and take cover. Harry watched in awe as Askel dueled his mother.

Pieces of the ceiling began to fall as they tried to knock each other over. Many death eaters tried to get involved but they were all knocked out by Askel.