III

It was obvious

It was obvious. Askel Bakker was furious.

The day after his tantrum in the herbology class Askel finally went to DADA class after Dumbledore had a talk with him about the use of certain words and frightening the students.

But that wasn't the reason that Askel was furious. Askel had prepared himself to ignore Lockhart altogether but it was very difficult.

Lockhart had told the Aurors with him that there was no use for them to be there since he could take care of himself.

Lockhart couldn't stop bragging about his awards and what he's done to protect the wizarding world.

Lockhart had then started to spew about the time when Voldemort was still in power and how if he was older he could have taken him down by himself.

At that Askel had enough.

He attacked Lockhart by throwing him against the wall. He then proceeded to throw curse after curse at the professor who was trying but failing, to protect himself.

That's how Askel had left the class all of the sudden running down the hall in anger while the Aurors screamed at him to stop. Froot, who at the same time it all happened was going through Lockhart's things was sitting on Askels shoulder and sticking his tongue out at the Aurors.

Askel had made it outside when he ran out of breath. He sat down in a huff and looked over and saw them.

The Slytherin quidditch team and the Gryffindor's quidditch team facing each other.

Askel saw the Potter boy and that read head dork next to him. Along with them was a girl who had bushy hair. That's when Askel spotted the Malfoy boy. Who looked all high and mighty with the broomstick he was holding. He was also staring at the girl next to the Ron boy.

"No one asked for your opinion!" He snapped, "You filthy little mudblood!"

Gasps went around the Gryffindor team as the Slytherins just smirked.

Askel slowly got up.

"Eat Slugs!" He heard someone yell

That's when there was a bang and that Ron boy was flown backward. All the Gryffindors crowded around him and from the side, Askel saw Ron vomit up a slug. He cringed as he was rushed away.

Askel looked at the Malfoy boy who looked pleased with himself. He slowly approached him.

"Malfoy...." he said, "Draco Malfoy...."

The Malfoy boy looked up surprised. He then proceeded to shiver at the sight of Askel.

"You look so much like your father...." Askel said, "A pity. He was always an ugly-looking git..."