coming home!

Wendys p.o.vso today me and my friends, caitlyn, sierra, mallory and meloney, are going to the campground we go to every summer. the campsite is in our hometown and we consider it our second home. we got to the main offfice and the worker let us in, it felt great to be back after the winter... school had finished and we are all ready to have an awesome summer! we made our way to the depaneur(store)/arcade where i worked so i could go as my boss for my work hours. we walked in and right away my friends all ran to the claw machine... of course, so i just walked up to my boss.

"hey barb, how was your winter?" i asked. barbara is my boss shes 71 years old. she is sweet, she is like a grand mother to me, but you dont want to get on her bad side.

"oh hi wendy, are you here to get your work hours?" she asked. i simply nodded. she went to the back of the store and came back with a piece of paper.

"so heres your hours, i didnt put the weekends cause they are always changing i will just let you know for those days" she said handding me the paper. since im still a student, my mom didnt want me to get a job with to many hours....

*hours*

monday: 9am-11am

tuesday:9am-10:30am

wednesday: 8am-11am

thursday:12:30pm-2:30pm

friday: off

i thanked barb and walked back over to my friends who had managed to win 6 stuffed toys while i was gone... the claw machine is our drug every summer we each spend over 200$ in that machine, if not more...

 "so what do you guys want to do, i dont start work until next week" i asked them as we walked towards my friend mallorys trailer that she stays in.

"i dont know, what time it?" Caitlyn asked

"umm... 12:30" i told her checking my phone

"why dont we go for lunch then?" Meloney suggested. we all agreed and walked to the restaurant that is just outside the campground.