getting ready for the date

-the next day-

*wendys p.o.v*

i woke up with a massive headache and realized i was cuddled up to someone in my bed... i looked over to see a sleeping cole. i didnt want to wake him up but it when i looked at the time on my phone i realized it was already noon and i had so many texts from mally and the boys who were probably looking for us...i probably shouldnt have drank so much last night, my head is killing me... i decided i should wake cole up even if he looks so happy in his sleep.

"cole" i said shaking him.... nothing,

"cole" i said a little louder, he hardly moved...

"cole either you get up or im getting a bucket of water" i said in his ear. well that got him up but he got up so fast that he hit his head against mine.

"ow... " we both said rubbing our heads but we just ended up laughing

"sorry... what time is it?" he asked getting up

"its ok, and its noon." i told him. he checked his phone and by the look on his face he had probably also gotten a  bunch of texts from his friends. i was about to ask him if he wanted something to eat when my phone went off saying i had gotten another text.

*text from Mallory*

mallory: wendy where are you we have been looking for you and cole all morning

me: sorry i just got up, what you need :)

mallory: i guess you forgot... today is the day you and cole are suppose to use your prize to eat at the pub

me: omg! i did forget i will tell him to go get ready, you and the girls wanna help me :)

mallory: sure :D and wait you are with cole? didnt you say you just got up?

me: ill explain when you guys get here

mallory: ok we are on our way

*end*

"cole, i  dont know if you remember but today we have the dinner date at the pub." i said walking up to him

"omg, i forgot what time do we have to be there for?" he asked

"um.. it says are reservation is at 6:00" i told him looking at our ticket

"ok you get ready i will go get the boys to help me and i will be back to pick you up them " he told me walking to the door. just then he turned around and walked back up to me

"make sure to wear something nice" he said kissing me and leaving about 10 minutes after cole left the girls showed up, caitlyn was holding what looked like all her make-up and they all had the biggest smiles on there faces. im not the girly type and i have a feeling tonight im not going to chose what i look like... at least they let me pick out my dress. i had bought it the other day for my aunts wedding but i can wear it for this too. they had made me explain why cole was here when i had just gotten up, while they were getting me ready and they all started to squeal ...after what felt like forever the girls had finished with my hair and make-up and i had gone to put the dress on, they told me i couldnt look until i was all finish. i walked back into the room and they all had huge smiles on there faces. i walked up to the mirror and i was speachless, i loved everything about what i was wearing! not long after there was a knock on the door i went to open it and cole was standing there with a rose in this hand smiling.

wendys outfit : www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=14770...

coles outfit: 10570015_1445543439063469_1907