movie night

-a few days later-

*wendys p.o.v*

so lately weve all been hanging out with the guy we like and i think that Caitlyn and Gabe might actually be dating, if they arent then they will be any day now. Cole and I had just got back from the arcade, he was sad because someone had gotten the koala bear he wanted... when we got back to my place i told him to come in cause i had something to show him.

"ok, i will be right back, close your eyes." i told and he did it. i walked into my trailer and got the stuffed toy and hid it behind my back. i walked back in front of him and held the bear in front of me.

"ok, open your eyes" i told him. he opened his eyes and he had the biggest smile on his face. i handded him the bear and he hugged me.

"thank you wendy i love it, i have to ask you something and then i will give you something" he said i was confused but nodded for him to continue "i was maybe hoping that you would like to be my girlfriend?" he asked and i was shocked i wasnt expecting that... the smile on his face started to fade but i immediately hugged him

"yes cole i would love to be your girlfriend" i told him pulling away from him. his smile came back

"really? thats great! cause now i can give you something" he said a leaned in and kissed me! i smiled and kissed him back. we pulled away and i had a great idea.

"what would you say if we had a movie night with the others?" i suggested

"thats a great idea, what kind of movie should we watch?" he asked, i just simply smiled...

"scary..." i told him he just nodded and we said goodbye so we could tell the others.

-later that night-

*still wendys p.o.v*

everyone was now at my place sitting on the couch and the floor waiting for me to tell them what movie we would be watching. the couch sits 4 people so there was caitlyn, gabe, sierra and will. then on the floor i had put pillows and blankets for me, cole, mallory, dalton, meloney and dana.

"so me and cole decided that we would all be watching a scary movie tonight, we are going to be watching... a nightmare on elm street." i told them right there i saw caitlyns face drop i know she hates scary movies thats why i pick it, maybe she would even get closer to gabe if she got scared... during the movie, caitlyn had gotten closer to gabe, but somehow managed to fall asleep... i noticed that so did meloney and she was sleeping on danas shoulder. i looked at the others.

"do you guys want to watch another movie?" i asked they nodded and we all agreed to watch a funny movie this time. during the movie cole had put his arm around me and dalton did the same to mallory. sierra, will, gabe and caitlyn all fell asleep. me and cole were the last ones up, mallory and dalton both fell asleep a little after the others.

"i think movie night turned into a sleep over" i whispered to cole. he laughed and we both fell asleep finishing the rest of the movie.