big surprise (part 2)

*wendys p.o.v*

me and cole had left the restaurant and were now in the car, he drove for about 20 mins and pulled over to the side of the road, i was confused. i looked around trying to see if there was something but i couldnt see anything... my door opened and i got out. cole took my hand and we started walking into the woods.

"um... cole where are we going?" i asked still confused

"for the rest of your surprise" he said and he had a big smile on his face

"ok, as long as your not taking me into the woods to kill me" i joked

"i wouldnt dream of it" he said laughing. we walked for about 10 mins then i could hear something that sounded like water. i saw an opening in the woods and when we walked out we were at a small pond with trees and flowers all around, there was even a little waterfall. i could hear cole laughing beside me.

"you like it?" he asked. i was speechless i just looked at him and nodded.we walked around the pond and there was a blanket with lights around it and a little picnik basket.

"cole this is amazing." i said. he turned to face me with his arms around my waist

"im glad you like it" he said giving me a small kiss on the lips. we sat down and he opened the basket and took out 2 glasses and a bottle of what i assumed is champagne. we just sat there talking, laughing and starring at the stars. after a while of just relaxing, cole sat up and looked down at me.

"wendy can i ask you something?"

"yeah anything" i tell him sitting up beside him

"ok... Wendy, we have known each other for a little over 4 years and to this day theres not a moment you dont take my breath away. everything about you is wonderful, whether you agree or not. you make me so happy, everytime i wake up beside you i know i made the right choice whe i kissed you that summer. you make my life worth living and i couldnt picture my life without you. so... i hope you realise what you mean to me and i wouldnt change a thing about you, except your last name..." he got on one knee, took out a little box that hand a beautiful ring in it and continued " Wendy, will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?" he finished, i was now almost in tears...

 "yes, cole, i would be honored to marry you" i said, his smile got bigger and he stood up and pulled me up with him. he grabbed my hand and put the ring on my finger, then pulled me into a kiss.

"i love you" he said

"i love you too" i said hugging him. we made our way back to the car and drove back home both with the biggest smiles on our faces.