feelings?

*Coles p.o.v*

we made our back to the chalet we are staying in it had 2 rooms one had 3 beds and the other had 2. me and dalton shared the room with 2 beds. we made our way to the room and got ready for bed. what dalton asked me next caught me a little off guard...

"so what do you think about the girls?"he said with what looked like a smirk

"they are great,i had a lot of fun with then today" i told him.

 "are you sure i think it was a little more then great, by the way you were looking at wendy i could tell there was something going on" he said still smiling. dalton is one of my best friends he could always tell when something was up. it was true... i did find wendy great shes pretty, funny and a lot of fun to be around. but im not stupid i know exacly what he thinks of Mallory...

"yeah, ok.... and what about you and Mallory?" i asked smirking back. his face changed and he glared at me, i knew he didnt like the fact that i knew he liked her, shes different, funny, love the same kind of music as him and she doesnt mind being weird...

"you better not tell her" he told me pointing his finger at me, i held my hands up smiling.

-next day-

*wendys p.o.v*

i was sitting at work fixing the little things that had to be done. i had just finished and was about to leave when i walked up to the teddy bear machine and saw that the koala bear was still there, i smiled to myself and thought i would try and get it for cole. it took me only 2 tries and i had managed to get the stuffed toy. just as i was walking out of the arcade i met up with Meloney and Sierra.

"hey guys whats up?" i asked them

"nothing just walking around, what about you ?" Meloney asked

"just finished working" i told them. sierra looked down at what i was holding and started smiling.

"what is that for? is it for cole?" she asked, i nodded and there smile grew even bigger

"we know you like him why dont you just talk to him?" meloney asked

"well why dont you guys talk to Will and Dana?" i asked knowing how they felt about them. that shut them up...