the dance! :)

*wendys p.o.v*

i was disappointed when we found out that we couldnt go see IM5... but i wasnt going to let that ruin the rest of my summer. we were getting ready cause every friday and saturday, there is a dance next to the arcade. me, sierra and mallory arent very girly so it didnt take us long to get ready, but the other 2... it took them FOREVER!! once they finished getting ready we started to walk up to the hall where the dance was.

(in the picture it goes left to right: Wendy, Mallory, Sierra, Caitlyn, Meloney)

www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=14740...

we got to the hall and there was already a lot of people. there is a bar in the hall but only Caitlyn is legally aloud to drink, i will too in about a lttle more then a month. we danced and laughed and basically just had a great time all night long. the dance lasted until 2 am. once the dance was finished we had to go back to our trailers cause if not we would get caught by security... we always get blamed for everything bad that happens in this campground... but its always the owners kid and his friends. we once got in trouble for stealing a golf cart and smashing it. so now we have to be very careful about what we do. since we all live in different sections of the campsite, we all went out own ways. walking back to my trailer i could hear lots of yelling and laughing from what sounded like other teenagers. i decided not to go check cause if someone showed up and i was there then i would be blamed... in i was only 5 minutes away from my trailer when i heard someone call my name.

"HEY WENDY!" i knew that voice oh to well... Gabriel (this is not gabe morales another one)... he is one of the idiots who are getting me and my friends into trouble.

"what do you want gabe?" i asked annoyed while i still walked towards my place.

"where are you going?" he asked thats when i realised he was drunk... i could hear it in his voice and we wasnt walking the best.

"im going home, so should you before you get caught" i told him he is only 16 and the legal age here is 18. i ended up having to bring him to his trailer that wasnt to far from mine cause he wouldnt leave me alone. after arguing with him for 20 mins he finally went inside and i went back to my place. this is actually my parents trailer but they arent coming this summer cause my dad left my mom and my mom is gone on a business trip for the summer... so i have the place to myself this year, its pretty big too. we turned our trailer into a mini house cause we are here so often, it has the master bedroom fits 2, two bed in a spare room, a table that turns into a bed and the couch. so we can fit about 6-7 people in my trailer. after dealing with Gabriel and finally getting home it was now 2:45am and i was really tired.