christmas dance and more?

-Christmas dance-

*wendys p.o.v*

so all of us had decided to go to the dance all fancy so yesterday we had gone shopping and each got a dress, the guys said that they would come pick us up at my place, so we were all getting ready before they came. julie my aunt had decided that she wanted to do our hair and makeup so she came and helped us get ready. we had finished getting ready and we were now waiting for the boys.

me:  www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=14747...

Mallory:  www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=14747...

Caitlyn:  www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=14747...

Sierra:  www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=14747...

Meloney:  www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=14747...

*coles p.o.v*

we had just finished getting ready and were going to go get the girls for the dance. we walked over to wendys place and waited for them to answer the door. when the door opened we were expecting it to be one of the girls but instead it was a woman who looked like she is in her early 30's.

"um... hi we are here to pick up the girls." i said to the woman

"yes, yes, come in they are ready." she said

" by the way my name is Julie, im wendys aunt."

"nice to meet you, im Cole, this is dalton, dana, will and gabe" i said pointing to each of my friends

"very nice to meet you guys, i will get the girls" she said walking into the trailer. she came back a few minutes later with the girls following behind her. the girls looked amazing and i could tell all the others thought so too, just by the look on there faces.

"wow..." we all said in sync, the girls just smiled and we left for the dance. the dance was just like any other one that the girls had described only that everyone dressed fancier for this one. we were all dancing when the guy annonced that the next song would be the last song of the night and that it was a slow song. so we all awkwardly stood there at first, until dalton walked up to mallory and asked her to dance... next was gabe/caitlyn, dana/meloney, will/sierra and finally i walked up to wendy and asked her to dance. the guy then stopped themusic and said he was going to pick 3 couples to come on stage to try and win a prize. he walked around grabbed a couple who looked to be in the late 30's, another in there early 20's and then he walked up to me and wendy.

"and finally you two" he said and grabbed our arms to lead us on stage, before either of us could speak. we were about to tell him when he started to speak into the mic again.

"in this game, the couples will have to share a kiss and the audience will pick the winners by clapping at the end." he said talking to the crowed. i looked over at wendy and she had the same look of shock on her face as i did. the guy walked up to the older couple and they kissed they got a few claps from the crowed. he then went to the other couple who did the same but got a little more people clapping and finally he walked up to us...

*wendys p.o.v*

the guy walked up to us and was waiting for us to kiss and by the silence of the other people so were they... i looked up at the guy and started to speak.

"um... me and cole aren't..." but i got cut of by cole turning me around and kissing me! i was shocked at first but couldnt help but smile and kiss him back. the crowed started to cheer and clap. Cole pulled away and looked at me and smiled, i couldnt help but smile back. the man started to speak again

"i think we have our two winners!" he said into the mic and handed us an envelope which we took and walked of stage. we got back to the others who had the creepiest smiles on there faces. the dance had finally finished and we were walking back all the guys brought the girls home. cole was walking me back to my place, when we got there i turned around to talk to him.

"i would like to thank you for tonight i really did have a great time" i thanked him

"its no problem and i had an amazing time too, oh and i still have the envelope, we never looked to see what we won" he said with a smirk. he opened the letter and pulled out two tickets. i took one and read it, it was tickets for a romantic dinner at the pub here in town and the date was the night after my birthday. i said good bye to cole and went to bed with the biggest smile on my face.