halloween and celebrating

-saturday-

*Coles p.o.v*

so today is Halloween for the campers and its also wendys 18th birthday. we had planned to celebrate her birthday at the dance hall at the same time as the halloween party. we had all gone shopping the other day to get our costumes. everyone got paired up and got matching costumes, the girls decidded to let us pick the costumes.

Me and Wendy: CI_58453_1334839545

Dalton and Mallory: The_Doctor_and_Rose_Tyler_by_p

Dana and Meloney: 4079972

Will and Sierra: B-P-Coldplay-Anime-Cosplay-Cos

Gabe and Caitlyn: partycity4.scene7.com/is/image/Pa...after everyone was ready, we started making our way to the dance hall. on our walk there, a group of other teens walked up to us with stpid smirks on her face.

"what do you want Gabriel?" wendy asked the kid who seemed to be the leader.

"dont you guys think your a little old for costumes" he said laughing with his friends you could tell he was french from his accent.

"dont you guys think you should mind your own business?" i said stepping in front of wendy. he just smirk and tilted his head to see her.

"oh i see you guys all got yourself boyfriends" he told the girls

"funny i didnt think any of you uglys would get one" he smirked and walked off. i was about to yell at him but wendy stopped me.

"dont worry about it cole, hes just an arrogant frenchmen who thinks hes better then everyone cause his father works for the campsite." she told me

"yeah him and his friends are always getting into trouble and then we get blamed for it but we always manage to find an alibi on our side" mallory said. we continued walking till we made it to the hall, it was decorated for halloween and creepy music was playing, they did a really great job!after partying for a bit it was time for the costume contest.

"i would like all the contestants to get up please" the man on the mic said. everyone made there way to the middle and the music started playing. everyone started to dance and just having a good time. the music had stopped saying that they had pick the winners for the costume contest.

"thank you everyone one for participating, we have decided on our winners. 3rd place goes to...

"Batman" he said walking up to gabe and handing him 15$ "2nd place goes to... both pikachu's, we thought you guys were adorable so we had to give you both 2nd place" he said handing both Will and Sierra 25$ "and finally first place goes too... finn, from adveture time!" the guy said walking up to me and giving me 40$.

"congrads to all our winners and to all our participants!" he finished and the music started up again. after the prizes were given i went to the bar and got all of us drinks (well the ones who are legal). i came back gave them there drinks and they all thanked me.

"this drink is to wish Wendy a very Happy Birthday!" i said raising my drink everyone cheered and drank there drink. after a few more drinks, caitlyn was getting a little drunk but wendy was still going strong. it wasnt until her friends and family started to buy her shots that she started to get tipsy, to  be honest it was really funny. she walked up to the table we were all sitting at a sat beside me.

"thanks you guys i had a great time tonight" by the way she was talking you couldnt tell she was drunk but the way she was walking you could.

"its no problem glad you are having fun" will told her. i grabbed her hand that was on the table and she leaned her head on my shoulder, everyone looked at us weird... i guess we forgot to tell them we are dating...

"uh.... i take it you guys forgot to tell us something" dana said

"oups... yeah sorry, wendy and i have been dating since the christmas dance...." i told them. they all smiled and nodded

"since we are talking about dating..." dalton started he put his arm around mallory "we have been dating for two days now" he finished.

"no way... us too gabe"said grabbing Caitlyns hand, we all just started to laugh

"what about you guys" i asked looking at dana and will, they just smiled and nodded.

"4 days" dana said with a smiling meloney beside him

"3 days for us" Will said looking over at sierra, again we all started laughing at the fact that none of us knew. the dance ended not long after and us guys brought the girls home. i walked wendy to her trailer and helped her get inside since she still couldnt really walk. after she got in bed and covered up, i kissed her forehead and was about to leave.

"please stay" she said opening her eyes a little bit. i was debating but i gave in, i got in the bed beside her and she cuddled up to me and fell into a deep sleep right away to long after i did to.