meeting the rest

*coles p.o.v*

we played in the arcade until the worker was finished and then she said she would give us a little tour of the campsite. we managed to play a few games before i heard dana say my name.

"hey cole guess what?" he said, i turned around and he was standing in front of a claw machine so i walked up to him to see what he wanted.

"yeah, what is it?" i asked but as soon as i saw what he was pointing at i couldnt help but smile, there was a stuffed koala bear in the claw machine! i took out my change and started to play, after about 10$ i decided that i wasnt going to waist any more money n this machine... even if he is the cutest thing ever! just then wendy walked up to us.

"what are you guys trying to get out of the machine?" she asked looking at us

"cole wants to get the koala bear" gabe said. she just smiled and said she will keep an eye on it to make sure no one gets it. i nodded and we decided to walk out of the arcade.

"ok so before we go i have one place i would like to stop" she said and we all nodded. we started walking and soon came to a trailer that had 4 other people sitting outside.

*Mallorys p.o.v*

me, caitlyn, sierra and meloney were sitting my trailer waiting for wendy to finish work, it was about time for her to finish so she should be here any minute. just then i herd her arrive.

"hey guys i brought some friends who need to be shone around" she said, i turned around and almost fell of my chair it was IM5!

"omg..." i whispered, they smiled and said 'hello'

"so what are you guys doing here?" i asked

"we are on  vacation and since we were in Toronto we decide to stay in Canada" dalton told me, i was mentally screaming.we all had our own favorite member in the band,i like Dalton, Wendy likes Cole, Caitlyn likes Gabe, Sierra likes Will and Meloney likes Dana.

"well its nice to meet you all" sierra said

"you too" will responded. meloney was just starring at dana the whole time and gabe was talking to caitlyn about her batman hat...  this is going to be an interesting summer...