bal en blanc and plans

*wendys p.o.v*

the next 3 weeks went by super fast we had loads of fun, we had gone swimming, played in the arcade, gone to the restaurant, gone to the movies and so much more, i couldnt believe that the guys would be leaving in 2 days... i think its going to be hard for all of us to say good bye... i mean we all ended up finding love this summer... me and cole, mallory and dalton, sierra and will, caitlyn and gabe, meloney and dana... we decided to make the most of what we had left everyone was going to the dance tonight the theme was 'bal en blanc' which means the white bal. so we had all gone shopping and gotten our ourfits. that night afer getting ready and the boys picking us up, we made our way to the dance hall for the last dance of the summer. they had played all different genres of music like pop,rap, hip hop even come country... i think the boys where surprised when i was dancing and singing along to the country music. the last song they decided to play was 'let her go' by passenger, all the guys had grabbed there girlfriend and brought them to the middle to dance. the night was perfect i had told the girls they could stay the night and we all eneded p watching movies and just hanging out till we fell asleep around 3 am.

*cole p.o.v* 

i had woken up the next morning in bed, wendy was still asleep and by the looks of thing so was everyone else. me and the boys decided that since today was our last night in canada that we would take the girls on a dinner date at the pub. we had made reservations for 6 o'clock and we would tell the girls our little surprise while we were there. i went to wake up the boys and told them that we would have to get ready and leave to go somewhere to surprise the girls later that night. we had all gotten dressed fancy and eft the girls each a note that said 'good morning beautiful, me and the rest of the boys have something very important to tell you guys tonight we will be back to pick you up at 5:30, make sure to dress fancy. love you xx'. we just walked around town for the day, we had picked up some flowers the girls favorite colors and waited till 5:30 to pic them up.