going camping

*coles p.o.v*

so we just finished our show here in Toronto and tomorrow we will eave bright and early to go on our vacation. we decided to stay in Canada for our vacation since we dont really come here and to be honest i really like it here its nice.

"so where is it that we are going?" Dana asked

"its a small town right off the border in Quebec" our manager told him.

"oh thats cool!" i responded the drive was kinda long but we got to the little town and it was really nice. small, quiet, peaceful, i think im going to like it here.

"hemmingford campground" Gabe said

"yep this is where you guys are going to be staying" our manager told us, they decided to let us stay alone on this vacation. after checking in we got to our chalet and unpacked we decided it was time to explore this campground and see what they had.

*wendys p.o.v*

i had started work today and only had a half hour left. i was just finishing up filling the shelves and the fridges, when someone walked in. i still hadnt looked up to see who had walked in.

"i will be with you in a minute" i told them. i got up and turned around but they where facing the opposite direction to where all the candy was placed behind the counter. i walked behind the counter to face the costumers and gasped when i saw who it was, IM5 was standing right in front of me!

"um... h-hi c-can i help you with anything?" i asked still kinda shocked that they where here. they just smiled.

"i take it your a fan?" dalton asked. i simply nodded 

"well um... can i get you guys anything?" i asked again

"yeah, umm...what would you recommend for candy?" will asked looking at all the different candies we have. i looked up at all the candies and showed them the ones i thought were the best, when i grabbed the last jar of candies (war heads), coles face lit up and he seemed exited when i put them on the counter.

"um... those are all the ones that i like, is there any others that you guys would like?" i asked, they shook there heads and i asked for how much they wanted. they gave me 10$ and i gave them all the different kinds of candies. once again when i got to the war heads coles face lit up. i just took a bunch a put it in the bag without counting i gave them more then what i was suppose  to, but oh well. cole looked at me with a weird face but smiled.

"dont tell anyone its on the house" i tell him with a smile

"thanks" he replied

"um... since you work here you must know your way around... do you think you could show us around?" he asked. inside i was mentally screaming but i nodded and told them i finished work in 15 mins so they went to play n the arcade.