hanging out

*coles p.o.v*

so to day is wednesday and wendy just finished work so im going o go and see if she wants to hang out since Dalton left with Mallory to go riding around in her golf cart, Dana and Meloney are hanging out at the beach, Caitlyn and gabe are gone do whatever and Will and Sierra are gone to Al's again... i walked up to her trailer and i wasnt expecting to see what there was, it looked like a little house, it was really cute. i knocked on her door and within a minute she was at the door.

"hey cole whats up?" she asked smiling

"not to much just wanted to know if you wanted to hang out with me today" i asked her

"yeah sure what would you like to do?" she smiled

"do you wanna go hang at the pool?" i suggested "sure let me get ready" she said and walked back inside to get her stuff

*daltons p.o.v*

me and mallory had been driving around in the golf cart for a while and im having a blast!

"do you want to drive?" she asked

"yeah that would be awesome" i said as she pulled over and let me get in the drivers seat

"ok just make sure you dont go near the securities place cause we will get in trouble, we are not suppose to be driving it without and adult" she said smiling. i nodded and she told me where to go.

*Gabes p.o.v*

me and caitlyn were hanging out at the arcade just playing all the games. turns out she love batman! we had been playing in the arcade all morning and she had managed so win 5 stuffed teddy bears from the claw machine... these girls know what to do when it comes to this machine!

"how are you guys that good?" i asked as she got another one

"weve been playing for years" she told me. so we spent the next hour playing in the machine and i was getting pretty good at it too.

*danas p.o.v*

i was haning at the beach with meloney, she was really cool to be around and i was having a great time. we had spent about and hour in the lake swimming and just having fun, then we decided to go and build some sand castles, because you know you cant go to the beach without building a sand castle. we had finished and it was starting to get late so we decided to pack up and get ready to leave.

"thanks dana i had a great time today" she said as we walked back to her place

"so did i! i hope we get to hang again" i told

"i guess i will see you tomorrow" she said and kissed my cheek, i couldnt help but smile

"yeah..." i told her as she walked into her place

*wills p.o.v*

sierra and i had managed to try 8 different meals today and now we felt like we couldnt move cause we were so stuffed. we had hung out all day and i had the best day ever! we have so much in common and her friends call her the Asian one of the group too. we had decided that we would hang out again tomorrow cause it was getting late and we both had to leave.

"i cant believe how much food we ate today" she laughed as we walked back to the campsite

"ive had more" i joked, that just made her laugh more. we said our good byes and walked back to our places.