LA :)

*coles p.o.v* 

so the next the day we were packing and gettng ready to leave for LA our flight was only at 8 tonight, so we didnt have to hurry to much. wendy said her mother would come and say goodbye to her and wanted to meet me and the boys. the girls were all having the best time getting ready, they were so excited. we had managed to have everything packed and in the car to leave, it was only 11 am but it would take us a while to get to the airport. around 1 there was a knock on the door and a woman walked in she looked to be in her 40's, the girls werent in the room they were double checking to make sure they had everything. so  walked up to the woman.

"hi, can i help you?" i asked her

"um... yes im here to see my daughter, wendy" she said

"oh , hi you must be mrs. duprey, im cole pendery" i said shaking her hand

"nice to meet you, but please call me carolyn" she sad wth a smile, which i gladly returned. just then wendy walked trough the door.

"hi mom" she said and hugged her

"i see youve already met cole"

"yes he is very sweet, is this the boy you were talking about on the phone?" she asked looking between us

"yes he is" she said grabbing my hand

"and this is gabe,dana,dalton and will" she said pointing to the boys who were now standing wth the girls behind us.

"nce to meet you" she said to the others

"well i cant stay because i have to go back to work but i hope you have a great trip and stay safe" she said givng her daughter one last hug before leaving.

*wendys p.o.v*

so we were now in the car on our way to the airport and i was so excited, ive never been in a plane the fartest ive ever been is boston. we got to the airport an hour before our flight left, we had gone through the gates and we were wating to get on the plane. 

"flight to LA is getting ready to leave" a woman on the intercom said

"thats us, everyone ready?" cole asked grabbing my hand. we all nodded and made our way on the plane. the flight wasnt to long and we soon landed in LA.

"wow... " the girls and i said, the boys just laughed. we got in the car that management sent for us and they brought us to the flat, it was nice for 5 boys and now 5 girls, we would have to share the rooms dont think they really care, we are going to be staying with us for a while and were probably going to go to there shows with them. tonight they have a ustream to explain why they have been gone so long.

*coles p.o.v* 

we had told the girls where to put there stuff and they were soon settled in. we had our ustream around 7 o'clock and we decided that we would introduce the girls to our fans.so we made our way to the computers to start our ustream.

"hey guys hows it going?" will asked when the computer turned on, right away there were so many comments.

"so we are sure that you guys are wondering where weve been all summer long, well while we were doing our show in toronto we had decided to stop at a campsite and we stayed there all summer long." gabe said

"we met some wonderful people while we were there" dalton said and we all had big smiles on our faces 

"actually... we brought those wonderful people back to LA with us." dana said 

"hey girls can you come here" i said, as soon as that was said the comments went nutts, 'girls?!', 'omg you guys brought girls', 'you guys have girlfriends???' 

"yeah?" meloney asked and they all walked into the room. after answering tones of questions, that the fans had we said good bye and made our way to bed.