big surprise (part 1)

*coles p.o.v*

me and wendy were now on our way to the surprise i couldnt wait to see her reaction when she saw it and im even more excited for her to see what i have planned for the rest of the night. we soon pulled up to a fancy restaurant that me and the boys had found. we walked inside and waited for someone to take our reservation. the waitress looked to be in her early 30's, she walked behind the counter.

"hi, welcome to 'La romance'

" do you guys have a reservation?" she asked

"yes, pendery" i told her, she looked through the paper and brought us to our table.

"someone will be here to take your order in a few minutes" she said, we nodded and she walked away.

"ths is amazing cole thank you" wendy said 

"its no problem, but this is just the beginning of your surprise" i told her. the waitress came to take our order and then left to give put it in. me and wendy just talked to whole time and honestly i think she is having a good time. when we finished eating i payed for our food and we made our way back to the car.

"are you ready for the rest of your surprise?" i asked wendy

"cole you know you didnt have to do this, i would be happy with anything you do" she said smiling

"i know but i wanted to make you happy" i said pulling over on the side of the woods. wendy gave me a confused look but i just smiled got out of the car and went to the other side to get her door. she got out and i grabbed her hand and walked into the woods.