awesome news!

*still wendys p.o.v*

We walked into Al's (name of the restaurant) and ordered our food. we live in Quebec, Canada and we had this meal called a poutine, its basically fries, a sauce made in Quebec and cheese, its the most amazing thing ever. once our food came we all started talking and just enjoying our meal.*beep beep* my phone goes off saying i have a notification on twitter. i check to see what it was and i almost dropped my phone because i was so happy!!

"OMG! OMG! OMG!" i practically yelled, good thing we were the only ones in the restaurant.

"what?" the others asked

"IM5 are preforming in Toronto this week!! they said that this would be there only show for the summer cause they would be going on vacation" i said with joy! we kinda far from Toronto, but Mallorys dad said the next time they came that he would bring us.

"OMG! really?" Mallory asked getting just as excited as me, caitlyn, sierra and meloney like them, just not as mch as me and mally.

"sometimes i worry about you guys" Meloney told us... we all started t laugh.

*mallorys p.o.v*

omg i ccant believe that IM5 are coming to Toronto, as soon as we left the restaurant i texted my father and told him that we had to talk to him.

*text*

(m- mally d- dad)

m- OMG we have awesome news! we need to talk to you! where are you???

d- im at the trailer come see me

m- on our way! :)

once we got back to the campground we went straight to see my father. we walked into the trailer to see that he was eating his lunch. he looked up and smiled at us.

"so what is this awesome news you guys have to tell me?" he asked putting the rest of his food away.

"IM5 are coming to Toronto this week!" i practically yelled jumping up and down.

"thats great what day are they coming?" he smiled back

"they are going to be there on friday and the show starts at 1:00pm" wendy told him checking her phone. the smile on his face faded once she finished talking and i knew something was up...

"im sorry guys but im leaving on friday, i have to be in new york that day" he told us... 'noooo' i mentally taught.

"awwwww.... "we all wined at the same time.

"im so sorry guys maybe next time ok?" he said getting up and leaving the trailer. well this sucks, i taught we were finally going to meet them.