4 years later

A/N

so im going to be ending this story soon, so there will be time skips... but i hope you enjoyed reading it! :)

-4 years later-

*wendys p.o.v*

when we had gotten to LA with the boys, we were suppost to stay for about a month not to miss to much school, but our parents decided to let us attend school while we were here. they taught it would be a good experience to learn in another country. i had finished that year, along with caitlyn, while the other 3 still had a few years to go. i had managed to find myself a great job in art design and i absolutly love it! the boys are doing great, they are getting so much more known and are getting so many more fans, me and the girls are so happy for them, they have even gone on tour! romance wise, everyone is going strong, 3 couples out of the 5 are actually married and are happier then ever. Caitlyn and gabe were the first to get married after 2 years, then Will and sierra, not long after but i think the one that shocked us the most was dana and meloney considering they are so young. i know for a facct that dalton plans on asking mallory soon because he came to me and cole for advice, since coles his best friend and mally is mine. i told him that since they both love doctor who he should do it with that idea.me and cole have been doing great, we moved out after a year and half, but we didnt go far. after work, he said he had a surprise for me. today it has been 4 years since the day we started datting and i cant help but wonder what he has planned... i just finished work and im now walking back to mine and coles place to get ready i had 2 hours to get ready he told me to dress nice and be ready by 6:30. when i got home he wasnt there, i figured he must be with the boys, so i went to get ready. i took my shower, dried my hair, made it look wavy and got dressed. i was wearing black and white dress that came mid thigh, my black converse shoes im still not very girly... and very little makeup. just as i was walking down the hall to the livingroom there was a knock on the door.when i opened the door i saw cole standing there in a suit with a white rose in his hands.

"hi, you look lovely" he said smiling at my outfit and laughing at my choice of shoes.

"thanks, you look very fancy mr. pendery"he just smiled. he grabbed my hand and we made our way to the car that was waiting for us