dinner and a surprise

*wendys p.o.v*

i was woken up by Mallory jumping on my bed telling me to get up.

"mally..." i winned

"get up! the boys are gone and they left us letters" she said finally sitting down at the end of my bed. i sat right up and look to my side to see that cole wasnt there, but in his place was a paper with a note saying that him and the boys were picking us up at 5:30 to go somewhere and that we had to dress fancy.

"what do you think they have planned?" i asked walking into the other room where the rest of the girls were.

"i dont know but i cant wait to find out" meloney said excitement in her voice. we decided to have lunch then start getting ready. me, mallory and caitlyn had curled our hair, sierra left it down and meloney had it in a braid. we all had on the fanciest dress that we owned. i had i turquoise and black dress on, mally had a pink dress, sierra's was black, meloney's was a light blue and caitlyn's was dark blue, they all had some kind of jewls on them. by the time we had finished it was 5:20 and there was a knock on the door. i went to open the door and all the boys were standing there with our favorite color flowers in there hands. we had gotten in the cars and were on our way to our surprise.

*coles p.o.v*

we had picked the girls up and made our way to the pub. we gve the girl our reservation and she brought us to our table. our food soon came and we had all started talking and just enjoying our night. by the time we had finished eting me and the boys were ready to tell the girls our surprise.

"ok so we have a big surprise for you guys" gabe said, we had all grabbed our girlfriends hand

"have you guys ever been to LA?" dana asked, they al shook there heads

"well... now you can" dalton said with a smile, but the girls just looked confused.

"what we are trying to tell you, is that we talked to our manager and she told us that you guys can come stay with us in LA if your parents say yes" i told them and there faces lite up and they all started smiling and freaking out. 

"oh my god, are you guys serious that amazing!" wendy said looking at me

"yes, we just have to ask your parents if you guys an come wit us" will said. our night continued and it was onestly one of the best nights ever.

*wendys p.ov.*

we all got back to my place and me and the girls went right to our phones and into our rooms. i sat on my bed waiting for my mom to answer. cole walked in and sat beside me just as my mom pick up on the other line.

"hello?" she asked

"hi mom, hows it going?" i asked

"oh hi wendy, im good how bout you?" she asked

"well it depends on the answer your going to give me on my next question" i told her

"ok? whats the question" she asked

"do you remember the band that me and the girls like?" 

"yes, IM5 right?"

"yeah, well it just so happends that they came to our campsite"

"wow! really thats great, but that not a question"

"well weve been hanging out with them for a while and they sort of became our boyfriends and they want us to go back to LA with them for while there manager said its ok if you said it is... so... what do you say?" i asked getting nervous

 "well you are 18 now i ant tell you what to do, if you want to go its fine with me" i almost screamed right there.

"oh my god!! thank you! i love you so much!!"

"haha its ok, i will be back tonight and i wnt to meet these boys before you go"

"ok bye mom love you"

"bye" we finished our conversation and i hung up the phone. i turned to cole and he just smiled

"i take it she said yes?" he asked smiling, i nodded and hugged him, we pulled away and kissed my cheek. we then walked back nto the other room where everyone was talking and had big smiles on there faces.

"by looks on your faces i take it your parents all sad yes?" i asked, the girls all looked at me and nodded there heads jumping around. so ts official we are all going to LA tomorrow.