thank you!

*coles p.o.v*

i had woken up on the floor beside the boys, i guess we fell asleep watching the movie.i still couldnt believe what wendy was doing for us, she was letting us stay here for the last 3 weeks that we are in Canada. i taught it would be a good idea to do something for wendy to thank her for all the help shes been doing for us. so i decided is  should tell the boys now what i had in mind.

"guys wake up" i said shaking dana a little they all mumbled something but ended up being awake so i could talk to them.

"whats up?" will asked still sleepy

"well i was thinking we should do something for wendy since shes letting us stay here for free" i told them and they all nodded. after explaining my idea to the boys we made our way into town to get all the things that we would need for the surprise, we then made our way back to camp to get everything ready.*wendys p.o.v*

i woke up around 10am and was going to wake up the boys but they werent in any of the beds or in the extention on my trailer, so i decided o text cole to see were they had gone.

*text*

w- hey :) where did you guys go?

c- hey :) sorry me and the boys decided to go out for some food

w- haha thats ok :P i have to go to work i will be home around 7 tonight i could invite the girls over and we could have a movie night if you want

c-yeah that sounds great see you tonight :) xx

w- bye xx

*back to wendys p.o.v*

after texting the girls to ask them if they wanted to come over for a movie night, i got ready and made my way up to the store for work. it was a slow day and i was bored out of my mind, i had probably 6 customers all day... well at least its almost time to close up. 7 finally came and i closed to store and made my way back to my place where everyone was suppose to be waiting for me to watch movies. i got to my place and all the lights were off ... so i mad mn on the lights. just like this morning there was no one here... i walked into the trailer and found a sticky note on the fridge... "as you can see plans have changed... we need you to go to your room please. cole xx". i was confused but followed the instructions. when i got in my room i found another note "ok now you need to change out of your work clothes and put something casual on, then make your way to the gazebo down by the beach. see you soon :) . cole xx" again i did what the note said and made my way out the door to the gazebo. when i got there i was speechless it was decorated with lights and it looked amazing! i looked and noticed that there were mics set up. just then all the boys made there way to the mics and cole started to talk.

"wendy we would like to thank you for everything that you are doing for us." he said then dana started talking

"you are helping us even if you didnt have too and we couldnt be more grateful" he finished dalton  was next

"you are lettings us stay with you when we needed somewhere to stay" gabe then started to talk

"and to show you how much this means to us" Will then finished

 "we want to put on a little show for you as a thank you" by this time i was already smiling like an idiot. they had sang many songs like 'touchdown dance', 'everything about you' and even 'disney dudez' but they said they had one song left. i was confused when Will and dalton had gotten of stage and came to stand next to me. when i looked back at the other 3 the music started and they started to sing there cover of earned it. i was so happy, they had finished, dalton and will brought me with them on the gazebo and i ran to them and we had a group hug. we let go and i knew nothing could ruin my happiness.