Two Nations of the Stone World

While his two friends stared with stupified expressions, Rikona folded her arms across her chest and smirked at him. "Welcome back from the dead, Mr. Scientist." she joked.

"Sen..." trailed off Yuzuriha.

"...ku." sobbed Taiju. Letting out a loud cry, he reached out and pulled his friend in for a bone-crushing hug; ignoring the fact that Senku's backbone started to crush by his strength.

Senku broke free from his friend's grip and kicked him in the back. "Never mind my cervical nerve, you just crushed my entire body!" he snapped. "I'll kill you!"

"If that were to happen, we'll have to marinate your entire body in the revival fluid." remarked Rikona, who watched the exchange with a deadpanned expression.

With both hands on his hips, Senku panted to catch his breath before letting out his signature chuckle. "You guys should've known by now, but don't thank me for every little thing." he said. "I won't thank you either."

Yuzuriha had a gentle smile as relief was etched on her face. "Sure." she muttered, with tears welled up in her eyes. "Welcome back, Senku-kun."

Rikona stood a few feet away watching them. 'I have to admit, making Tsukasa break his cervical nerve was a very calculated move on his side.' she noted with a small smile. 'He knew that the chances were very slim, and yet, he believed that Taiju and Yuzuriha would be able to figure out how to revive him. I must hand it to them. All this wouldn't have happened without the mutual trust they'd have.'

Yuzuriha knelt in front of one of the bags and, with a stone knife in one hand, cut it out. "Don't you think the shape on this side kind of looks like a rocket?" she asked while holding it up, showing one side with various patterns resembling a rocket and stars in space.

"Surrounded by stars." noted Taiju excitedly.

"You're way off the mark." remarked Senku.

"It looks like a science flag." she said happily. "I bet it'll look good on Senku-kun." After folding it into something similar to a bandana, she then got behind Senku and tied the material to a stick around his height. "Let's put it on his neck, just in case." The back of his head knocked onto the stick once she tightened the material.

"I see!" said Taiju with amazement.

"It'll be even better with a splint." she added. "See?"

"I don't need this at all." was her friend's comment, clearly not liking how ridiculous he looked. He tugged on the material to loosen it, giving himself some space. "I'm alright now. Dr. Senku's self-sacrificing human experiment was a success. The regenerative ability of de-petrification is far more potent than I imagined."

The brown-haired man responded with a hearty laugh. "The petrification that has given us so much grief is what cured you too." he commented. "You said it when we made soap. But maybe this petrification is the stone of life that replaces doctors for us. It's Dr. Stone!" Yuzuriha and Senku stared at him with slightly wide eyes, surprised by his statements.

But Rikona, on the other hand, scooted close to him with a raised brow and asked, "So, I guess the years I sacrificed in medical school have gone to waste thanks to "Dr. Stone", huh? That means I can stop making medicine for all of us, then."

Taiju abruptly turned around with hands waving to deny what he just said. "No, that's not what I mean, Rikona!" he panicked. "I didn't mean to offend you! I just-" From this point, he was just babbling his way through for damage control.

The amused doctor merely laughed at his flustered expression. She then gave him a pat on the shoulder, and it managed to calm him down. "I'm just joking, Taiju." she assured. "Though I do admit that this phenomenon is pretty amazing, considering its potent healing properties."