To Destroy and to Save

The ground shook ferociously, and thick shrouds of dust clouds from the explosion emitted into the air, fogging the entire battlefield. Moments passed, and the shroud dissipated, revealing what was left of the tree that the nitroglycerin-laced paper aeroplane touched earlier.

"W-W-What?!" shrieked the terrified Ginro. "What is this?!"

"If that hits anyone, he'd be blown up to pieces!" added his brother.

Kohaku, initially surprised, smirked triumphantly. "That is the power of science that snickers at the power of strength." she stated proudly.

Chuckling, Senku took a step forward with Chrome on his right and Gen on the left, each holding up a paper aeroplane dipped in nitroglycerin. "We barely made it." he said. "This is all thanks to the battle team's endurance."

"The Kingdom of Science just made TNT." declared the mentalist, who then adorned a malicious expression. "Its power is around ten billion megaton joules~" Just the figure alone was enough to send a wave of uneasiness among the enemies.

"Ten billion megatons is a bit too much there." mumbled Senku, glancing at him from the corner of his eyes.

But Gen was quick to shush him with a finger over his lips. "The numbers don't have to be accurate." he defended. "Senku-chan, you suck at negotiating. You only say facts."

""Megaton"?" repeated one of Tsukasa's men sceptically. "There's TNT in this world?"

"A paper aeroplane might miss, anyway." shrugged another.

"True, let's just charge in."

However, it wouldn't be that easy had it not been for Ukyo and Rikona, standing at the front each with an arrow lodged into the bow. The tips of the arrows were dipped in the familiar-looking yellow substance. "There's also a way for more precise aim other than throwing a paper aeroplane." said the former with a smirk.

"Ukyo!" exclaimed the surprised Chrome. "Rikona!"

With a Cheshire cat smile, Gen clapped a few times. "The tables have turned!" he declared smugly. "The war is over! Alright, it's over~" The Tsukasa Empire was truly at a disadvantage. With the invention of TNT in this Stone World, their spears would deem useless. Reluctantly, they surrendered their weapons and raised their hands up high.

But what neither the Kingdom of Science nor the Tsukasa Empire noticed was a certain white-haired man silently approaching the blasted tree. Letting out a gasp of astonishment, he reached up for his mask, pulling it down to reveal his de-petrification scars scattered all around his full lips. His eyes widened as he gleefully muttered, "This is... amazing!"

"OOOOHH!!" cheered Taiju with hands raised up high. "We won!"

"It's finally over!" chimed Chrome.

'At the moment, yes, we won.' thought Rikona with an uneasy smile. 'But it's still far from over. Some issues have been dealt with but the problem is now the future. Both Tsukasa and Senku must have noticed this. Now then, what's the next step?'

Tsukasa grunted, "Whether I accept it or deflect it, it will explode. The shock wave will be wide as well. Yes. There's no way I can dodge it. However, this will affect a lot of people and cause numerous casualties. Senku, you want to save your enemies, and you don't want to put your allies in danger either."

"My, my." drawled the said man, taking a few steps forward with arms up in a shrug, with one of his hands still holding the nitroglycerin-laced paper aeroplane. "Seems like both of us are stuck here~ This is not over yet. We're just in a stalemate."