Dr. Stone: Ryusui

A/N: Hi, dear readers! Have you missed me? I surely did miss you all, especially your comments after each update. But fear not! Now that S3 is up, it's time to find out what the Kingdom of Science is up to next without our dear Rikona. It'll be a slow update, however, as the 1st episode was uploaded quite recently. Also, what do you think of this style of writing? I wanted to make sure that I'm not being overly redundant since you already or will know what's going to happen. Looking forward to hearing from you. Enjoy! (ෆ˙ᵕ˙ෆ)♡

It was finally happening - a union between the Kingdom of Science and the Tsukasa Empire. Thanks to Gen's idea of having a stage play about the petrification and how Senku was going forward, everyone was now galvanised into building this ship that would bring them across the world in search of the source of the mysterious light that altered their lives. Thus, this calls for a competition for who could come up with the best ship design. However, Chrome and Ukyo were perplexed. Why was there a need for this when it's guaranteed who the winner would be? Alas, they digress, for everyone - especially Yo and Magma - were enthusiastic. And it worked, miraculously. After seeing the latter's design, Senku could finalise his ship concept - one that was very immaculate and impressive enough to receive everyone's approval, including the other two participants; very reluctantly and defeatedly.

"That is a sailing ship," said the fascinated, yet surprised Ukyo, oblivious to the dishearted Magma near him.

"It looks cool as hell," commented Chrome before crossing his arms. "But how many centuries is it gonna take to build it?"

"I won't live to see the ship's completion," panicked the artisan. "Poor me! Unless we have hundreds of people working on it..."

"What are you talking about?" interrupted Tsukasa, causing the two to look up as he stood next to them. "Why do you think we had the stage play earlier?" Chrome took a moment to ponder, and then his eyes widened as he finally realised why. "I have brought a handful of promising comrades from my side. There should be sufficient manpower for the construction of the ship."

Senku chuckled at this. "He's right," he agreed. "We have a hybrid of science and strength in our manpower. This is exhilarating!"

Everyone was just as excited, and thus the commencement of the ship construction. With more manpower, they were able to build the keel of the ship with the amount of wood they'd managed to gather, carve and assemble. Save the shocked expressions Taiju received when he passed by a few people carrying a large log double his size. Sitting on the cliff overwatching the entire construction were Senku and Kaseki, both with the ship concept in front of them and a stack of rolls of paper nearby.

"If we're able to create that awesome ship, we can easily travel to the other side of the planet," said Ginro excitedly.

"Yeah, if we can get the one special talent I'm ten billion percent sure we'll need," clarified Senku, peering over his shoulder. "This is where I thank Doc for giving me a name despite her final moments." Ignoring Ginro's confused stare, he looked back to the site and called, "Tsukasa!" The said man happened to be near. Placing another log onto the pile, he looked up, needing not any gestures for the scientist to continue. "Know anyone who can provide good intel?"

Luckily for the scientist, he need not look further as he soon found himself standing before the blonde reporter who'd been known for her devotion to Tsukasa. "You called?" she responded cheerfully swiftly once she'd received word that he was looking for her.

"Yes, Senku very much needs your help," said Tsukasa, before turning to the said boy. "Minami has been reliable when deciding who to revive. She should be able to help you in finding the right person for the job."