Chap. 14

^Chiara Donati^

TRIGGER WARNING: THE MALE MC PRESENTS SOME ABUSIVE BEHAVIOR

The black SUV pulled up to the back entrance of the club where they would be meeting with the person that would help Villain assassinate Franko Donati.

Knowing his girl would be passed out for a few hours, Villain confidently strode inside the building. He immediately inspected his surroundings, but gave none of his thoughts away. They were greeted with two short and bulky guards that were obviously a part of Chiara Donati's security. After checking Zeke, Alysha, and Leo for weapons, one of the guys turned to Villain. The scathing look he shot the guard made him scurry down the hallway to lead them to the meeting room.

The double doors leading to the room were already open and inside Villain could see a blonde. She was sitting at the head of the table and Villain immediately noticed how the woman's powerful aura almost rivaled his own.

"Ah, the infamous Villain," Chiara purred. "Mr. Caparelli, what a pleasure it is to meet the contract killer that will assassinate my beloved father." The blonde stood up and walked around the table to greet Villain with a sinister look in her eyes. She was a tall woman with long legs that were barely covered in a tight, black dress and dark, red lipstick painted on her lips.

Chiara leaned up to lay a kiss on Villain's cheek and it took everything in him not to shove her away. Villain had to play nice in order to earn all the information on Franko's dealings and the best way to approach his death. He stiffened at the contact, making the gleam in Chiara's eyes brighten as she let out a sultry chuckle.

"I was surprised when Demetrius told me he would take care of my father. Is he really doing it just to kill his life-long enemy or is there another motive?" Villain pinned Chiara with his hard stare as he listened, but didn't reply to her. He was here to kill a man and that was it, nothing else interested him.

"You're not much of a talker," Chiara stated after a moment of quiet. Villain grunted, but remained silent. "Listen, I have wanted to get rid of that old man and take his spot for years, but I can't be connected to my father's murder. I need all of his men to respect and follow me when I lead," Chiara said with a wicked smirk.

Villain nodded his head once, but it was a lie. Chiara wasn't going to take over, Demetrius was. That was why he had hired Villain to kill Franco Donati. Villain simply needed Chiara to help them get by, as the city was littered with Donati's men searching for threats or anything out of the ordinary.

"Give us all the information on Franco and I'll have him out of the way," Villain's deep voice stated. Without another word, Villain whipped around and strode out the club.

♡♡♡♡♡

Kaia woke to familiar voices. She violently shivered and reached out for her personal heater, confused as to why he had let go of her. The petite girl shot out of bed when she realized Villain wasn't in bed with her. The last thing she remembered was coming back to their room with him. Kaia glanced at her phone to see that the time was around midnight. 

The muffled voices outside the room were getting louder as though they were in a heated argument. Slowly creeping towards the entrance of the room, Kaia pressed herself up against the door trying to listen in.

"Wipe the lipstick off your cheek!" Kaia recognized Alysha's voice, but kept listening to figure out if her friend was talking to Zeke or Leo.

"Keep your voice down, Aly. The drugs should keep Kaia knocked out for a while longer, but we don't want to chance her waking up," Zeke's frustrated voice filtered down the hallway to Kaia's inquisitive ears. At his words, Kaia stilled. She knew she must have heard him wrong.

Kaia heard a low growl and instantly recognized it was Villain's. She heard heavy steps coming down the hall and jumped back under the covers, pretending to sleep. The door quietly creaked open in contrast to the large, scary presence of Kaia's man filling the room.

"Hi, baby," Kaia said happily. She sat up letting the silky sheets fall from her naked chest as she tried to pretend she had just woken up. The small girl paused mid-stretch when she noticed Villain standing in the doorway. The longer she stared at the red lipstick stain of another woman on Villain's cheek, the angrier she got.

"My sweet girl," Villain breathed. He came up to the tiny girl and immediately gathered her in his arms, pressing her soft breasts against his hard chest and dropping a kiss to the top of her head.

Kaia was so shocked that Villain thought he could hug her after being with another woman. Her reaction came a bit delayed, but just as strong. She leaned back in Villain's massive arms and slapped him as hard as she could. Immediately once she had done it, tears poured out of her big, hazel eyes.

"What the fuck, Kaia?" Villain dropped her on the bed, watching as his girl bounced a few times before regaining herself and scurrying back. The surprised look on his face was quickly replaced with fury and his hands itched to grab her throat.

"Y-Your ch-cheek, Nico," Kaia whimpered. Villain watched as tears flooded from his precious girl's eyes and decided to punish her later. His heart cracked at the sight of her crying and his hands became fists ar his side as more tears fell down her face. Quickly remembering what Alysha had told him in the hall, he realized what Kaia saw.

"FUCK," the tall man roared, turning to the side and punching the wall. Villain stormed into the bathroom and wiped the stain on his cheek in record speed. He then strode back out to see Kaia curled up in a ball on the bed, shaking like she was in severe physical pain. A small part of him relished in the proof that Kaia deeply loved him, but he couldn't stand her crying when he wasn't intentionally making her.

He needed control in every situation. He had to know how Kaia felt and what she was thinking.  Villain felt helpless and angry because for the first time he didn't know what to do or say.

He knew he couldn't tell Kaia where he had been or why, but he understood how bad it looked. Villain reached out to gently stroke her red locks, but when Kaia flinched, the angry male splayed his hand on her tummy and roughly pulled her towards him.

"Leave me alone," Kaia sniffled. She curled herself into a tighter ball and squeezed her eyes shut.

"Fuck it. Kaia, I met with an old friend of mine and she kissed my cheek. I forgot to wipe the lipstick off, but that's all it was," Villain said in a low voice. When Kaia shook harder he added, "Leo, Zeke, and Alysha were there." He hated having to use them to reason with Kaia. She should know to always trust him.

"You're lying," the crying girl whispered. "You're all lying. What did Zeke mean? Did you drug me? Where did you go? Why do you always leave me? Do you not love me anymore?" Kaia flew off the bed and begin packing her suitcase. She had to leave.

A cruel smile almost flickered onto Villain's face at Kaia's last two questions. He thrived on having his girl needy and desperate for him, but only Villain knew that in reality, he needed her much more than she would ever know.

The huge male tried to ignore Kaia's creamy boobs bouncing around during her pathetic attempt to leave him. He wanted the mounds of flesh bruised and marked by his punishing hands and mouth, but clenched his jaw and pushed the need down for later.

"Stop, Kaia," Villain rumbled. He watched his girl continue to frantically shove things into her luggage. "I said fucking stop!" The petite girl stilled at the tone of his voice. "Please, my sweet girl. You can't leave me. I can't live without you. Let me explain, little girl." Villain pleaded with possessiveness, fury, and desperation even though Kaia wouldn't be able to leave him if she tried.

Hearing the brokenness and sincerity in Villain's tone, Kaia started to calm down. She knew in her heart that Villain would always be loyal to her, but the mark on his cheek didn't make sense. Her man was hiding something and the precious girl wasn't staying with him unless he was honest with her.

Here's another chapter for y'all! Thoughts on Chiara? Predictions?

~ Luly