Chap. 9

^Kaia's food lol^

TRIGGER WARNING: THE MALE MC PRESENTS SOME ABUSIVE BEHAVIOR

"You're leaving me? What will I do without you guys?" Kaia sniffled and pulled away from Villain's chest. Villain had a primal need to remove the last word of her statement.

Kaia wrapped her arms around herself and tears started to fall down her face. Zeke and Alysha wanted to kill Villain for being so blunt and making the little girl cry. After waiting a minute, when Villain hadn't replied to her, Zeke decided he would.

"Shh, little princess, you're coming with us," Zeke comforted. Kaia rubbed her eyes with her tiny fists and tried to wipe all the tears. Villain pulled her back, so that she was once again nestled against his chest. He shot Zeke a hard look, hating it when he called her that. Or even talked to her.

"Really, Nico?" Kaia gasped and looked up at Villain to confirm what Zeke had said. The short girl was so excited at the prospect of going to a new place. Villain only nodded his head once, but Kaia didn't miss it. She giggled and clapped her hands.

"That's so fun! It will be like a vacation before I start college," Kaia blurted. Villain looked at his crazy girl, confused as to why she so randomly brought that up. He tensed, not wanting to have yet another conversation about this. He tightened his grip on her and leaned down to whisper in Kaia's ear.

"My sweet girl, how many times do we need to talk about this? You just can't fucking understand," Villain growled quietly. Kaia pouted at Villain, and once again pulled back from his chest.

"I want to start online school. So I can stay with you, but still get an education. It was actually Aly's idea, baby. I don't know how I hadn't thought of it before, but it's never too late, is it?" Kaia's blabbering came to a halt when Villain grunted.

"Fine."

♡♡♡♡♡

"You are too big. Get off me," Kaia giggled trying to push Villain away from her. The two were cuddled up in bed, Kaia looking for online colleges. "What if they don't accept me, baby?"

Villain rolled his eyes at Kaia's inquiry. He would make sure she was accepted. When Villain had heard the excitement in her voice and how she tightly gripped his finger when talking about it, he knew he would let her go back to school. He didn't mind online college, so after that, lunch went smoothly. The five ate a delicious meal and arrived back at their penthouse a few hours ago.

"They will," Villain reassured. He moved his huge body, so that his head rested on Kaia's chest. She gently rubbed the back of his head.

"How long is our vacation, Nico?" Kaia wondered, shutting her laptop and putting it aside.

"Two months, little girl," Villain responded.

Kaia gasped and said, "That's too long."

"You can start college there. Maybe we will end up living there forever," Villain suggested.

"No way, baby. Manhattan's our home, we can't just move. Especially somewhere so far away. We don't even know how to speak Italian!" The small girl giggled, not realizing Villain did in fact know Italian.

The male flipped her over, and hovered over her dainty body. "Don't be so resistant, sweet girl. You will love it there and never want to leave." Villain bent down and captured Kaia's lips in a heated kiss. Kaia brought her delicate hands up, rubbing his chest, but that was short lived. Villain captured both her wrists and held them over her head, against the bed frame.

He trailed hot kisses down her neck and the tops of her breasts. He was sure to leave a few noticeable hickeys and mark what was his. Kaia's sweet moans and whimpers filled up the large bedroom. They were soon cut off, leaving Kaia hot and bothered, when Villain's phone rung loudly.

The male huffed and removed himself from the bed. Villain plucked the phone off the nightstand and seeing it was Demetrius, didn't immediately decline the call. He looked back at Kaia on the bed. Chest heaving and brushing her hair out of her face, he though she was gorgeous.

"You can take it, baby," Kaia supplied. She knew Villain didn't need her approval, but she gave it anyway. Getting off the other side of the bed, Kaia slipped into their bathroom, wanting a hot shower.

She turned the water on and began undressing, pulling off her clothes and undergarments. Kaia stepped into the large shower, excited to get warm. Just as she landed under the hot spray, two arms wrapped around her. A naked Villain was pressed up beside her, and she leaned back against him.

"I didn't even hear you there. Sneaky much, baby?" Kaia joked and Villain leaned down to kiss her neck.

"We leave in two days, Kaia," Villain rasped in her ear. He had just gotten off the phone with Demetrius who told him this. Kaia gasped and turned around, her butt rubbing against Villain's erection, making his sharply inhale.

Kaia looked up at him with wide, inquisitive eyes, "Two days? Nico, you can't expect me to be reaady that quickly!" She looked so adorable yelling at a man twice her size. Villain lifted her up and Kaia wrapped her legs around his waist.

She cutely yawned and laid her head on Villain's chest. Kaia almost fell asleep, letting Villain take care of her. He lathered her hair in shampoo, skillfully using one hand. The other strong arm, held Kaia up firmly. After properly conditioning her hair, he returned her to the shower floor.

Kaia grabbed onto Villain's biceps, almost falling. Villain made quick work of rubbing soap all over her petite frame. He used every ounce of control in him, to not push her up against the shower wall and slip into her heat. When Kaia was completely clean and the soap was washed off, Villain held the shower door open. His tiny girl was tired, and he didn't want her to wait up for him.

After giving Villain a sleepy smile, she left him to clean himself. She felt bad when the corner of her eye caught Villain turn the water cold.

Once completely dry, Kaia climbed into bed. She closed her eyes, only to reopen them when her phone buzzed loudly. Wondering who was texting her so late, she decided to check.

Kaia picked her phone up cautiously, aware that the shower had just stopped. Glancing down she found two messages.

Josh: We need to meet. Emergency.

Josh: I'll pick you up around the corner of your building. Come after the dick falls asleep. 11 pm sharp.

Kaia narrowed her eyes at what Josh called her man. She didn't like anyone being mean to him. Just as she was about to reply no, another message came in.

Josh: It's about your parents.

Kaia wasn't sure what to do. If her parents needed her, then she had to go. Hearing the bathroom door open, Kaia threw her phone on the night stand. She flipped over and pretended to be asleep.

Kaia would be sneaking out.

Thoughts? Predictions? Thank you! I appreciate all feedback and comments.

~ Luly