Chap. 18

^Antonio^

TRIGGER WARNING: THE MALE MC PRESENTS SOME ABUSIVE BEHAVIOR

"Remember, you can come back whenever you want, Kaia. I'm here everyday around the same time," Antonio shouted with a bright grin on his face. "My beach is your beach."

"Bye bye, Tony," Kaia smiled at the young man she had just spent hours talking to. She waved her tiny hand and made her way back to the hidden passage. It was getting dark, and the chilly breeze started to make Kaia sniffle. She hadn't brought her phone, so she wasn't sure of the time or if Villain had texted her. 

The girl sped through the tunnel, eager to get back and not wanting to step on the cold floors longer than necessary. Skimming the walls, she started looking for a book that could open the secret door like the one in the library had. When she spotted a similar one that had the same shiny, metal bind, she eagerly pulled it. The creaky bookshelf slowly shifted and Kaia pushed it open the rest of the way. She covered her mouth and looked around as if someone would jump out and catch her sneaking in.

As soon as she slipped into the library, loud yelling and glass shattering assaulted her ears. "Oh no," Kaia whispered when she realizing Villain was already back home. The sneaky girl left the library and tiptoed down the hallway towards the noise coming from the entrance of the mansion.

"Where the fuck is she?" Villain's rough, pained voice gripped Kaia's heart. She peaked around the corner and noticed the table in the foyer had been thrown across the room and the objects that had been on it were laying on the floor in a million pieces. 

"Nico?" Kaia came up behind him and poked his back with a small finger. Villain thought he was imaging the soft question, but when he felt a gentle touch he spun around. "I fell asleep in the library," the petite girl quickly lied, avoiding his dark, furious eyes. 

"We told you, man. There's no way she could've left the house." Villain ignored Leo and picked Kaia up, starting towards the bedroom. He needed to have her alone. Kaia pressed her ear to his wide chest, listening to the rapid heartbeat inside.

"Can we eat? Please, I'm really hungry," Kaia pleaded, not wanting to be alone with Villain yet. She was afraid she would cave and tell him about her lie. The large male narrowed his gaze, hardly believing Kaia wanted to eat. She could go days without food and not even be hungry, but Villain was there to make sure that never happened. 

He turned around to go to the kitchen and sat her down once they got there. Kaia took the seat next to Alysha and across from Zeke, while Villain went to fix her a plate. 

"I thought you were gonna fuck him back to happiness," Alysha said, but quickly amended her statement because Villain did not dabble in the feeling of happiness. "Or the closest thing to happiness that's possible for the big guy."

Kaia blushed and shyly shook her head. Villain dropped the plate of food on the table, his eternal scowl still firmly in place. He lifted his small girl, making her squeal, and slid under her. Kaia readjusted herself on his lap, innocently brushing her plump butt against his hardening cock.

As Kaia started to eat, Villain turned her sideways so that he could practically stuff his face in her cleavage in a way that should be reserved for the bedroom. Normally, Kaia would've scolded him for his inappropriate behavior, but she understood her man's clinginess after what happened. He inhaled her sweet, fruity scent and nuzzled her warm boobs. Kaia's hazel eyes were impossibly wide and the hand holding her fork froze mid air. After a while of Villain's face staying pressed in her chest, she continued eating and brought her other hand up to gingerly rub the back of his head.

Leo, Alysha, and Zeke started friendly conversation, but the couple were stuck in each other. Kaia was slightly upset Villain hadn't spoken to her since she'd seen him. Her pouty, pink lips turned down. Villain nudged her, immediately feeling the shift in her mood, and silently asked her what was wrong.