Chap. 19

TRIGGER WARNING: THE MALE MC PRESENTS SOME ABUSIVE BEHAVIOR

While Villain continued to demolish the Donati empire, Kaia continued to use the hidden tunnel everyday. She loved her time with Antonio at the beach. He was funny and a genuinely kind soul. Kaia made sure to always bring her phone, so that she could return to the mansion when Villain texted her on the ride back from wherever he was.

Alysha was almost confident she knew what Kaia was up to. She had observed grains of sand around the house, and figured the girl was going to the beach when she was left home alone. The only thing that confused her, was how Kaia was getting there.

"This security ain't shit," Alysha mumbled to herself, deciding she would follow Kaia the next time the guys left. She slid the glass doors open, stepping out towards the pool. Leo and Zeke were trying to tackle each other in the water, and the couple was cuddled together on the side.

"Aly!" Kaia waved her over, but only received a forced smile in return. She was laying on Villain's bare chest, both of them curled up on the outdoor daybed. One of his large hands rested protectively between her warm thighs while the other was behind his head. He appeared to be sleeping, but Alysha couldn't tell since he was wearing dark shades.

"You look so pretty," Kaia complimented. Alysha decided to worry about her friend sneaking off later. It was impossible to be mad at her until she knew for sure.

Kaia observed the taller female walking towards her and plopping down next to her. She reached her hand out and ran it along Alysha's detailed bikini, admiring the colorful beads. Villain's hand snapped out and grabbed Kaia's wrist, pulling it back and stoping her from touching the other woman. He leaned back, as he had been doing before, and resumed seeming bored and half asleep.

"Thanks, babygirl. You look great!" Alysha's voice came from beside her, making a pink blush cover Kaia's cheeks and the hand on her thigh tighten. She looked good enough to eat in her pink bikini, and Villain had done just that earlier.

"I'm gonna get in the water," Alysha said after a few minutes of chatter. Kaia nodded, and turned sideways on Villain's chest, so she could watch her friends in the pool. After a while, the hot sun made Kaia's eyelids started to feel heavy and she cutely yawned.

"Let's go in." Villain's rumbly voice startled her. She felt the vibrations from his chest travel through her. "You need a nap." Kaia climbed off him and sleepily stumbled to their room. Villain trailed behind her, bringing their towels and the sunblock he had applied to his girl's delicious body.

Once reaching the dark room, the sleepy girl flopped onto the bed and curled into a ball. The big male undressed himself and untied Kaia's skimpy, string bikini. Villain pressed his body against hers, snuggling with the small female.

"Can we go to the ocean?" Kaia mumbled her desire, already half-asleep, but Villain was fully listening.

"Anything you want, sweet girl."

♡♡♡♡♡

Kaia secured her soft hand around two of Villain's big fingers, half hiding behind him. She was overwhelmed by the group of strangers they were approaching. Zeke had noticed them when they arrived at the dock, and wanted to invite the random people to party with the five of them.

When Kaia said she wanted to go out on the water, Villain had immediately rented a huge yacht for the night. The excited girl had prepped for the trip the whole day, making sure to pack an infinite supply of sunscreen for her easily sunburned skin. Kaia was know realizing it was a waste, as the warm sun had just begun to set.

As they neared, Kaia counted the amount of people. There were about 30 of them, and some already appeared heavily intoxicated. A cloud of smoke and the strong smell of beer drifted from the crowd, making Kaia adorably scrunch her nose. She started to feel intimated, noticing how attractive the tall, model-like women were.