Chap. 13

^Kaia and Villain's bedroom in the villa^

TRIGGER WARNING: THE MALE MC PRESENTS SOME ABUSIVE BEHAVIOR

The beautiful backyard lights sparkled in the darkness. The sun had set a few minutes ago, only traces of light remaining. The friends were surrounding the pool, enjoying their first night in the foreign place.

Small hands crawled up Villain's back. They strategically maneuvered themselves around his neck and forced him under the water. Kaia giggled and a victorious smile took over her face. Villain recognized the naughty girl and pulled her under him. 

After seeking harmless retaliation, he lifted a sputtering Kaia out of the water and set her on the edge of the pool. Kaia's lips turned down at being taken out of the water. She pushed at Villain's chest, trying to get back in the cool liquid. Villain pushed the little girl's drenched hair out of her face and tucked it behind her ears. 

"Move, baby," Kaia pouted. Villain admired her in the royal blue bikini she wore. He thought the triangle top was way too small for her generous breasts and if the bottom shifted a little, it would expose everything. All Villain could do was sigh and be thankful they weren't in public. Zeke and Leo knew better than to look at her.

Even sitting on the edge, Kaia was still shorter than Villain. He wrapped his firm arms around Kaia's waist and leaned down to tenderly kiss the small girl. Villain's long fingers wandered lower, lightly teasing the female. Kaia moaned into his mouth and her hands traveled up his bare chest. Her delicate hands slid up the back of Villain's neck and into his hair. She gently pulled, emitting a low growl from the male. Villain pressed his chest to hers, needing the connection. One of his hands slid to the back of his girl's neck, while the other cupped her right boob. He rolled her sensitive nipple between his thumb and forefinger, making Kaia whimper and squirm with need.

Suddenly, water splashed them from all directions. Villain grunted and turned around to see that Zeke and Leo had jumped in. The protective man brought Kaia into the water and between his arms. The tiny girl pressed her legs together trying to press down her need. 

"Sorry to interrupt," Zeke smirked. Before he could move, Alysha ran forward and cannonballed into the pool. Zeke, now sopping wet, turned towards her with a playful scowl. Kaia laughed, happy that her friend had retaliated in her name. 

"Oops," Alysha smiled innocently. She tried to swim away from Zeke, but Leo blocked her in from the other side. Alysha threw water on Kaia, wanting her to engage in the fun. Villain tightened his arms around the tiny girl, but she grinned brightly and slipped out of his hard grip.

Kaia splashed water at everyone until she somehow ended up in a chokehold by Leo. Although they were having fun, proven by Kaia's joyous laughter, Villain got angry. He was on edge since his friend's words on the plane. Stepping towards them, he pulled Kaia from Leo's innocuous grip, shoving her behind him. He then took a threatening step closer to Leo.

"You need to cool off, Nicolas," Zeke interrupted with a sly grin. Kaia gave a small nod with her head. After splashing Alysha one last time, Zeke ran towards Villain and jumped on the man. Villain, not expecting the sudden force, fell into the water. 

Kaia surged forward, giggling so hard that her tummy hurt. She lifted her dainty hand into the air and Zeke was quick to high-five it. Villain emerged from the water, fuming and with an evil smirk on his face.

"So this is the game we're playing?" Villain watched Kaia roll her eyes and immediately try to swim away. As soon as her foot came up, Villain wrapper his hand around her ankle and pulled the kicking girl towards him. Kaia pouted and looked up at him with a determined look in her eyes. The five spent the next few hours playing and having a good time in the new place.

♡♡♡♡♡

Kaia walked into her room, only now taking the time to appreciate its beauty since before she was in a rush to get in the pool. Villain followed her into the room. The couple had just come back from hours in the pool. A few remaining water droplets clung to Kaia, making her look like the perfect wet dream. A possessive growl rose in Villain's throat as he thought about his friends seeing her like this. He backed the chattering female up against the wall, leaning over her slight figure.

"Hurry! We have to be ready soon," Kaia squealed. The group had planned to go out for dinner to some fancy restaurant. At least that's what Kaia thought. "What do I wear Nico?"

The male was too distracted seeing Kaia's bikini clad figure to listen to what she was saying. He stared at her with dark, lust-filled eyes, until she stomped her foot and waved a finger in front of his face. Losing his patience, Villain grabbed her wrist and slammed her up against the wall. His hand slipped around her dainty throat and he smirked as his eyes continued to wander over what was his. He leaned down and roughly kissed Kaia's lips, distracting the girl from getting ready. 

"Nico," Kaia moaned. He hovered above her like a dangerous predator ready to eat her up. Villain spun her around and dropped her to the bed, ready to fuck her his precious girl into oblivion. Just when things were getting heated, Kaia whimpered. 

"Wait," the small girl said softly. Kaia felt dizzy as though she might faint. She pressed her hand to her head, fighting to keep her eyes open, but eventually sunk under. Her other hand clung to Villain as though he could make her feel better like he always did.

"Shh, sweet girl. I've got you." Villain sighed in relief when he noticed the sleep drug he had slipped in one of her drinks was working. He felt a little guilty for drugging his girl, but knew it was for her own safety. Knowing he wouldn't be able to deny Kaia anything she asked with that cute pout, he decided this was the best way to get through the night.

She couldn't join them tonight as it was strictly business. Alysha and even Zeke had initially opposed the idea of drugging Kaia, but they listen to Villain and knew he had her best interest. He wanted his little Kaia to stay innocent and unharmed inside the protected walls of the villa. They couldn't risk the wrong people finding out about her and what she meant to him.

Villain deposited the passed out angel onto the bed and wrapped her up in the silky sheets. He pressed a kiss to her forehead and then her chest, right above her heart. Giving one last glance to the small girl in the center of the huge bed, Villain got dressed and quickly left the room. 

"Is she out? I thought it would take longer," Zeke said when he saw Villain stride out of the mansion without a tiny someone pressed to his side. 

Villain grunted and slammed the door behind him. He gave a hard glare to all the security surrounding the house and made sure to convey the consequences of anything happening to Kaia through his menacing expression. 

Slipping into the vehicle that already contained Alysha and Leo, they headed off.

I'm back! Sorry for the wait! How have y'all been?

~ Luly