Chap. 20

^Yacht^

TRIGGER WARNING: THE MALE MC PRESENTS SOME ABUSIVE BEHAVIOR

Villain lightly pushed Kaia's delicate shoulder. She tumbled backwards and landed on the cushions opposite from where Zeke was reclining.

"W-what are you doing, Nico?" Kaia asked. She propped herself on her elbows, looking up at Villain who was hovering over her like a dangerous storm cloud. Not answering the confused girl, he brutally caught the soft skin of her neck between his sharp teeth. It was obvious Villain was going to do dirty things to her in front of his friend. "But Zeke is l-like a b-brother to me," Kaia protested.

Villain shook his head at the naive girl. "No one can ignore a body like this, sweet girl." Villain snarled, sliding his big, rough hands to her waist and capturing them in his irremovable grip. "But that's why I'm here to protect my poor, little, stupid girl."

He sucked and nibbled her creamy skin, making Kaia's puffy lips part and breathless pants escape from them. Villain left large love bites from her neck down to her chest. He untied her small bikini top and squeezed the flawless, round globes. The tiny girl knew his reckless grip would surely leave bruises, but begged for more anyway.

"My needy pain-slut. Is that what you are Kaia?" Villain teased, slowing his movements to light caresses. "Answer me," he husked.

"Yes, I'm y-your needy s-slut," Kaia whispered, desperately wanting Villain to resume his abuse on her sensitive breasts. Villain recaptured her boobs in his ruthless grip, tormenting and pleasuring her pretty, pink nipples. 

Not wanting to let out any inappropriate sounds, Kaia brought her hand to her mouth and bit hard. The aroused girl writhed and whined into her palm. 

"Let me hear you, dirty girl," Villain demanded, grabbing her wrist and twisting until the slight pain made her mouth let go. She threw her head back and quietly moaned when Villain pinched her tight peaks and kneaded her achy breasts. "My tits," Villain grunted, "my fucking tits."

Kaia heard a masculine groan when Villain smacked her boobs, forcing them to jiggle. She turned to see Zeke staring at her while pumping his dick in his hand. The man was ogling her fleshy mounds and to say Kaia was surprised would be an understatement. She felt extremely confused.

"Eyes on me," villain roared, trailing wet, open-mouthed kisses down her torso. Kaia flicked her wide eyes back to her man, shaking with anticipation of what was to come.

Violently ripping her thong bikini, Villain's tongue stroked up her slit. He devoured Kaia's arousal, eliciting pleasure-filled cries from the girl. He circled his tongue around her nub, and thrusted three fingers inside her. Her petite body was a moaning mess.

"More, baby," Kaia mewled. Looking at him with dilated pupils, she squeezed her thighs around his head and gently ran her fingers through his hair. She thrusted her throbbing pussy into his face, wanting more.

"Hands up, sweet girl," Villain growled into her sex, the vibration doing wonderful things to Kaia's body. She reflexively obeyed his commanding tone, her wrists crossing above her head and dangling off the bed. Villain continued sucking and softly nipped her clit while penetrating her heat with his fingers.

"Ahh," Kaia whimpered, arching her back and staring up into the night sky.

"Look at me while I make you come, Kaia," Villain rumbled, continuing to thrust his long fingers into her slick pussy. He tenderly slapped her clit, and the action made Kaia almost cream. "This pretty cunt belongs to me," Villain possessively stated.

"Yes yes yes," Kaia chanted, flushing a bright shade of red. Villain pressed his thick knuckle to her sex button, bringing her closer. "That's so good, Nico," Kaia cried out.

The crazed male effortlessly flipped her over, and harshly smacked her behind. His muscles bulged and his eyes went pitch black, all his focus on making his girl finish. Kaia's orgasm suddenly rushed through her. Villain flicking her little nub and spanking her, was enough to make her climax.

"Nico!" The petite girl screamed so loud, thrashing around on the cushions. Villain removed his fingers to lick up her sweet release. He lapped up her juices, nuzzling his face in between her thighs before biting down and leave his mark. Kaia panted, worn out and satiated.

He gave her a few seconds to regain her senses, and then moved her closer to him. One hand rested on her ass cheek and the other held the back of her head. Villain carried a deeply satisfied Kaia in his big arms and pinned his friend with a hard glare. 

"I gave you the most precious gift today," Villain rasped, regarding Zeke with an emotionless expression. Kaia tensed, unsure of what would be said next. "It won't happen again."

"Yeah, man," Zeke replied in a hoarse voice. Kaia lifted her face from where it was laying on Villain's shoulder, and gazed at the man across from them. She noticed his cock was back in his shorts and his hand was sticky with cum. "I'm gonna go clean up," Zeke said, excusing himself. As soon as he was out of view, Kaia turned back to Villain.

"Why did you do that in front of Zeke?" Kaia's voice was small and unsure. She tried to feel anger, but it wasn't coming to her.

"So he knows who makes you come. So he knows that I'm the only one allowed near your body." Villain gave her butt a possessive squeeze. "My ass," he growled deeply. Kaia pressed her face to his warm chest, hiding her smile.

The girl had never experienced another person watching her while she was being pleasured. Kaia would be lying if she said Villain marking his property in front of another man hadn't made her wetter.

♡♡♡♡♡

"Where you gotta be, sweet girl?" Villain had been joking, but Kaia tensed and gulped audibly. She had been excessively glancing at the clock on the wall, wanting to make sure she could get to the beach in time to see Antonio. The girl inwardly scolded herself for being so obvious, her kind smile turning to a frown.

"I w-was just checking the time?" Kaia winced when her response came out as a question. Villain arched a thick eyebrow and held her eyes with his firm stare. After a few seconds, he checked the time on his watch, and began to rise from his spot on their large mattress.

The pair had been cuddling in bed for the last few hours. After getting back from the yacht late last night, they had only woken up in the afternoon.

"I'm heading out," Villain deeply rumbled. He pecked the top of Kaia's hair and started for the door. Kaia didn't say anything, already understanding where he was going. She was sad Villain was leaving, but happy to go to the beach and see her friend.

"Be safe, baby. I'm gonna take a nap," Kaia lied. Guilt instantly coated her insides, but she swallowed and shoved it away. The bedroom door clicked shut a second later, and she flopped backwards on the bed, listening for when they left. 

Out in the hall, Alysha was getting ready to make an excuse for why she wouldn't be going with Zeke, Leo, and Villain today. She adjusted her robe and fake coughed just as they approached her. 

"I can't come. I'm not feeling good." Alysha moaned as though she was in pain and pathetically pretended to sneeze. Villain looked at her warily, but nodded and continued towards the entrance. In the car, he would call the staff and make sure Alysha was properly taken care of. 

Alysha watched the front door slam shut and lock. Not even a minute later, she heard the master bedroom open and someone leave the room. She quietly followed Kaia down the halls, peeking around the corner when Kaia stopped at large, double doors. She observed the tiny girl push them open with all her strength.

Alysha spied through the library door as Kaia uncovered a secret passage behind a bookshelf and slid inside, closing it behind her. Her mouth fell open with a gasp, and she knew what she had to do.

With her suspicions confirmed, Alysha snatched her phone from her pocket and dialed Villain.