Chap. 23

TRIGGER WARNING: THE MALE MC PRESENTS SOME ABUSIVE BEHAVIOR

Kaia woke up feeling a heaviness on her chest. Villain's head was resting on her right boob, making her feel as though her body was about to collapse inwards. A thick, tanned arm was wrapped around her delicate waist. Kaia gazed at him lovingly, savoring the peaceful look on his face and running her fingers through his soft, dark hair. 

Quickly remembering that she was supposed to be angry with him, Kaia huffed and pushed his abnormally heavy head off of her. With a glance to the clock, she realized she would be late for her session with Zeke if she didn't hurry. 

Kaia kicked the silky sheets off herself and tumbled out of bed. She showered and changed into tiny shorts and a sports bra that was too small for her. After applying light makeup, she headed to the kitchen with her laptop in hand.

"Good morning, Livia!" Kaia hopped up onto a barstool, and waved at the housekeeper.  

"Hello, sweet pea," the old woman greeted. Kaia smiled warmly and opened her laptop on the counter. She began scrolling through the assignments for her online art school classes, and let out a long sigh. "What's the matter?" Livia noticed Kaia's shift in mood.

"These foreign language classes are kicking my butt," Kaia whimpered. The frustrated girl wasn't sure why they were required for her art degree. She was instantly saddened when she remembered Antonio and how he had been helping her with Italian. Kaia tried to snap out of it, not wanting to be upset, and focused on doing her homework. Her adorable humming filled the vast kitchen, perfectly matching the clacking of her keys.  

"Pick that juicy ass up," a loud voice boomed. The source of the sound strolled into the kitchen and opened the fridge to grab a few waters. "It's time to be trained by Daddy Zeke." Kaia giggled at her friend's enthusiasm and jumped down from her barstool. "Shh, don't wake the beast," Zeke teased. Kaia shook her head playfully, knowing nothing could rouse Villain from his slumber. 

Zeke reached across the counter to slam Kaia's laptop shut, and then led the way to the basement. The pair entered the musty gym and Zeke began securing Kaia with protective gear.  

"Today's lesson is on pressure points," Zeke stated seriously. He began gesturing to various body parts and showing Kaia the perfect spots to hit in order to knock someone out. When time came for Kaia to begin practicing, Zeke brought out a practice dummy. It was covered in dust, but would serve its purpose.

"Put your fingers together and place your palm face up," he instructed. Kaia then watched him demonstrate how to strike a person's throat with the side of his hand. 

After practicing for 30 minutes, Kaia's petite form was sprawled out on the floor. Not even having the stamina for moderate exercise, it was clear to the girl that she had to workout more. Her face flamed in embarrassment when Zeke looked down at her with slight annoyance. 

"You're doing good, but we need to work on your stamina," Zeke grumbled. 

"Can't I just knee you in the balls?" Kaia panted, out of breath, and wondered why she needed to learn all these fancy moves.  

"Me? Hello no," Zeke sputtered, protectively holding his junk. 

"You know what I meant, Zeke," Kaia puffed. Zeke's eyes glittered with amusement.

"That's probably one of the best ways to defend yourself against a creep, but with how short you are, you'd have better luck head-butting it," Zeke cackled. 

Kaia gasped and was about to show him just how well she could knee a man in the balls when her phone rang. She whipped her head to the direction of the noise and skipped towards it. By the time, Kaia had pulled her headgear off, there was three missed calls from Villain. She finally picked up her incessantly ringing phone. 

"Where are you?" Villain's gruff voice traveled through the phone and straight to Kaia's center. She missed her man. 

"I'm i-in the gym," Kaia mumbled in response. The jig was up. She hadn't wanted to tell villain yet, but now she had no choice. "I was-"

"Come up," Villain ordered. Kaia rolled her eyes when he hung up immediately after barking his command. The cheeky girl decided to take her own sweet time before finally returning to him. 

♡♡♡♡♡

Villain was extremely grumpy, and it was solely because he woke up without a tiny someone tucked into his arms. He was currently in the kitchen, seated on a stool that creaked under his big frame. Alysha and Leo peacefully reclined near him, having just woken up.

"We got a location on Franko and his son," Villain said. He intensely stared down at his phone, examining the red dot that signified the Donatis' whereabouts. He was surprised to see that it was quite close to them. 

"Oh, sweet! When are we leaving?" Alysha clapped her hands together, straightening with excitement. 

"The sooner the better," Leo responded. Villain nodded his head in agreement. 

"Then let's get ready right now!" She was a bloodthirsty one, always delighted with the idea of inflicting pain. Out of the four, she looked the most innocent, but looks were deceiving.

"Calm down, Aly," Leo hushed. He switched his attention to Villain and asked, "Are we killing them?"

"First, we have to get information on their sources," Villain answered shortly. The three went into silence, all picturing the delicious ways they would torture them. 

"Where is Zeke?" Leo inquired, rotating his head as if Zeke was hidden somewhere in the room. 

"Probably sleeping. I'll go wake him and let him know what's up. We should be able to go in 30 minutes tops." Alysha sprung from her seat, but was prevented from going when Villain held his hand up in protest.

"Kaia," Villain grunted, as if that was an explanation for his gesture. No one was leaving until he saw Kaia. It had been almost twenty minutes since he had called her, and he was about ready to storm downstairs and collect her himself.

As if she had been summoned, Kaia appeared in the entryway of the butler's pantry, where one of the staircases was located. Villain took in the sight of her luscious curves on display in the smallest shorts and the thinnest top. Her body was glistening with sweat, and he had the primal urge to rip the little pieces of fabric right off her. 

"Did you eat, sweet girl?" Villain pocketed his phone and lifted a glass of water, suddenly feeling thirsty. He removed himself from the stool that he was way too large for, and prowled towards her. Just as he was about to corner her in, Zeke stepped beside her. 

Villain froze as various thought ran through his head, the primary one being Kaia had left him this morning and was with his friend. He set the glass down with so much force that it shattered all over the counter. His fury was palpable, and Kaia wasn't the least bit shocked by him breaking the glass. No one in the room was. 

"Zeke has been teaching me how to fight. I'm learning to defend myself," Kaia explicated. She crossed her arms over her ample chest, looking up at the storm brewing in Villain's dangerous, dark eyes.

"Was he touching you?" Villain's tone was threatening. He stalked towards her, bending down and getting in her face. 

"We had to touch, Nico," Kaia sighed. 

"Do you like people touching your things?" Villain seethed, his hot breath tickling Kaia's cheeks. She wasn't sure what to say, but based on Villain's anger she nodded her head no. 

"So what makes you think I'd be okay with someone touching mine?"

"Well, if they asked for permission-" Kaia was still thinking about Villain's initial question. However, Villain didn't know this, and was extremely enraged thinking that she was giving him attitude. 

"I didn't fucking give Zeke my permission to touch you, Kaia," Villain roared. Kaia finally understood he was talking about her. Villain gripped her waist and abruptly brought her into his body, needing to touch her. He took a calming inhale. 

"Your little brain seems to have gotten confused about what happened on the yacht, but it's okay. I'll clear it up." Villain turned to face Zeke, his hand going to his waistband where his gun was located.