Chap. 24

TRIGGER WARNING: THE MALE MC PRESENTS SOME ABUSIVE BEHAVIOR

"Nico!" Kaia screamed loud enough for anyone in a mile radius to hear. 

"Woah! Chill, big man!" Alysha was just as loud as Kaia. "We need him today, so I'm afraid you can't murder him." Villain wasn't planning to kill his friend, only teach him a lesson by shooting off a limb or two.

"Especially not for that whore," Leo muttered, under his breath. Villain heard what Leo had called Kaia, but was so furious with Zeke that he let the comment slide. For now. 

"I was just teaching her how to fight. I swear," Zeke pleaded, raising his hands in surrender. Villain pointed his gun at the male, and strode closer. Zeke looked at Kaia for help, which only served to further Villain's madness. 

"Nico, put that gun down right now," Kaia screeched. When her words didn't seem to break him out of his red haze, she brought her tiny fist down on the dining table and gasped loudly.

The sound of Kaia in pain made Villain turn around at once. As all his focus was on his girl, he didn't notice Alysha snatch the gun out of his hand. Kaia stood straight before Villain could reach her and smiled like a little devil, letting him know he had been played. This did nothing to abate his thundering rage.

Villain stormed off, his eyes unfocused with anger, and Kaia followed him to their room. Pretending like his life hadn't just been threatened, Alysha filled Zeke in on the new information about Franko Donati and his son. Meanwhile, down the long hall, Villain slammed the door behind Kaia, and then stooped so he was eye level with her. His chest heaved with fury, but he tried his best to control his emotions. 

"You wanna learn how to fight, I'll give you lessons," the towering man rasped. 

"I want the freedom to leave as I please, will you give me that too?" Kaia sassed, not backing down. Villain stared down at her with a stoic expression.

"You're a fucking brat, Kaia," Villain growled. He so badly wanted to put her in her place. 

"We're leaving. Don't even think about trying to step out of the villa. I promise you won't like what'll happen." Villain had made it so there was no possible way she could ever leave, but he alluded to otherwise because he wondered if Kaia might try.

"You can sit here and think about how your tiny heart might feel if Alysha and I were secretly sneaking off," Villain said coldly. He turned to leave, ignoring the fact that Kaia was physically effected by what he had said. Her face paled even though Villain's words had been hypothetical. She felt like a bowling ball had been thrown at her chest. 

"Nico," Kaia whispered to Villain's retreating figure. She felt bad once Villain had put it in perspective. Feeling overwhelmingly jealous, she understood why her crazy, possessive man reacted the way he did. "I'm sorry."

Villain spun around and Kaia didn't think twice about leaning up to give him a small peck. She waited for him to kiss her back. When he didn't reciprocate her affections, Kaia sunk back and her bottom lip wobbled. She squirmed under his intense gaze, twisting the end of her skirt with her dainty finger until she had cut off circulation.

Both of Villain's hands swiftly swung out to cup either side of Kaia's head. He gripped her face tightly, smudging the little makeup she had on, his forefingers sliding down the graceful slopes of her cheeks. He captured her chin, his thumb teasingly pressing against the seam of her lips. Villain harshly thrusted into her wet mouth. Kaia's breath hitched, as her soft, rosy lips closed around Villain's thumb. 

"Suck," Villain commanded. He watched Kaia suck on his thumb like a child sucking a lollipop. Her pink tongue skillfully caressed the pollex, as her breathing rapidly increased. She finally released it with a pop, and glared up at him pleadingly. It was clear she was begging for a real kiss.