Chap. 26

TRIGGER WARNING: THE MALE MC PRESENTS SOME ABUSIVE BEHAVIOR

Kaia quietly sniffled, skillfully marking her canvas with colorful paints. She stained the smooth surface with vibrant blues, her frustration and sadness releasing with every stroke. From her position where she was cutely sprawled out on the floor, the small girl perked up when she heard Villain's feet padding down the hall and coming towards their room. 

Villain barged through the open door, his eyes narrowing on Kaia laying on her tummy with her legs spread wide. He cleared his throat, notifying her of his presence. Kaia let out a soft laugh and dipped the tip of her brush in the light blue paint. Her artwork was of the view of the beach she could see from the floor to ceiling windows in their room. 

"I was pissed about something else and took it out on you," Villain said, his deep voice sounding like it hadn't been used in days. 

When Kaia didn't acknowledge his words, Villain impatiently walked forward and nudged the back of her thigh with his foot. Kaia tried to keep her hand steady and focus on the canvas, but it became challenging when Villain touched her. Abandoning her paintbrush, she flipped onto her back, gazing up at him. 

"What, baby?" Kaia arched an eyebrow, exasperated at what she knew what Villain was about to say.

"I apologized," Villain grumbled. Kaia rolled her eyes, taking in his handsome face. Villain's dark hair was falling into his eyes, and she wanted to reach out and brush it aside. The male nudged her with his foot again, regaining her attention, and Kaia realized she had been staring. She blushed, feeling moisture collect between her thighs. The sight of him was enough for her. 

"Up," Villain bossed. With her sexual haze temporarily broken, Kaia embraced a newfound confidence and decided to disobey him. The little vixen slipped her fingers into her skimpy shorts and slowly slid them over her hips and down her thighs. 

"I'm not in the mood for games, Kaia," Villain growled, towering over her. A naughty giggle sounded from Kaia, and she once again rolled her eyes. Villain barely resisted the urge to lock his hand around her throat. 

"Please, Nico. I know you like what you see," Kaia smiled. She pushed her thong aside, and rubbed her finger along her slit. Becoming bolder, she wrapped her thighs around the base of his leg and lifted her hips. She brushed her sex against his steel rod of a leg, looking up at him through her lashes. 

Villain was frozen with no expression for a couple minutes, letting her rub against him and purr like a kitty. He reached down, roughly grabbing her neck and stroked his thumb over the V there. The big male bent over, penetrating her soul with his scary, dark eyes. 

"All I see is a dumb, little girl tempting a monster," he seethed. Villain fisted the the hem of Kaia's tank and ripped the useless cloth in half. He slapped her cherry-tipped mounds, mesmerized by the way they jiggled. 

"I'm gonna wreck these pretty, juicy titties," Villain husked. Kaia gasped and moaned at the hurt of the slap. She arched her back off the floor, willing Villain to come closer. As if reading her thoughts, he kneeled between her soft thighs and sucked one of her full breasts into his mouth. He groaned, hungrily kissing, sucking, and biting her tits. 

After what felt like hours, he lifted his head from her ravished, red breasts. Kaia's fingers were tangled in the dark strands of Villain's hair, pushing his head further south towards her horny parts. 

"Spread those thighs, sweet girl. Show me my needy pussy," Villain demanded. Kaia was spread as far as she could, but Villain wanted more. He hooked his palms under Kaia's thighs, and brought her knees to her chest.