Chap. 7

^Josh^

TRIGGER WARNING: THE MALE MC PRESENTS SOME ABUSIVE BEHAVIOR

A loud buzzing woke Kaia up in the morning. Her first thought was that it was her deadly fear, bees. Then she calmed down once she realized it was just her phone. Kaia's adorable giggle filled up the room.

She picked the pink, case clad phone off the nightstand and squinted to read what the screen displayed.

After seeing the names on her screen, Kaia did a quick scan of the room to make sure Villain was gone. She felt bad hiding things from Villain, but she believed it was the only way to keep everyone happy. Kaia sighed sadly and studied her phone.

7 new notifications

Mama: When will you come visit me? Is that guy keeping you from us?

Mama: Josh and papa really miss you.

Mama: I'm going to call the police if you don't start responding to me.

Mama: Please Kaia. I'm worried about you.

Kaia's heart broke for her mother. She was her family, and had been taken away from her. Kaia couldn't even imagine how horrible it must be.

Kaia: I'll come visit soon, mama. Don't worry about me! I love you both!

Kaia hoped she wasn't lying to her mother by saying she would see them in the near future. Maybe she would have to sneak out when Villain was sleeping or out for work. Kaia opened the other three notifications she had received.

Josh: I miss you, Kai. Come back.

Josh: Is that asshole hurting you?

Josh: Call me and I'll be there in a heartbeat.

Josh had been Kaia's boyfriend in high school, but her best friend ever since they had broken up. She was scared to even imagine how Villain would react if he found out she was texting another man, let alone her ex-boyfriend. He was also her neighbor growing up, so he was very close with Kaia's parents.

Kaia: Hey Josh, don't worry about me! I'm great.

Kaia: I miss you very much though.

The small girl giggled at Josh's final messages. It was adorable and remind her of how close they had been. Kaia missed her friend so much, but not in a romantic way.

Josh: If you say so.

Josh: I'm eating cereal and remembering the time I made you laugh so much you snorted it.

"Why are you giggling over there like a creep?" At Alysha's sudden voice Kaia's head popped up and she hid her phone under the sheet. After all, Alysha's loyalties laid with Villain. The four of them had been together long before Kaia came along.

"Aly! Oh nothing, just some weird thoughts." Kaia hoped Alysha believed her bluff. The blonde girl rolled her eyes and a corner of her mouth quirked up.

"Okay then, weirdo. The boys decided we are going out for lunch, so I thought we could get ready together. Apparently the place is fancy, so we can dress up," Alysha shared. The idea elated Kaia. She had never had many female friends and was so excited. Sending a short, sweet goodbye message to Josh under the covers, she got up and joined her friend in the bathroom.

Soon after the girls were making a mess, putting makeup everywhere, and trying on clothes.

"Aly, I'm not sure I can wear this," the ginger stated nervously. Alysha had thrown her pink dress at Kaia and forced her to try it on. The light pink, body con dress had a bustier top and hugged her body tightly. It went down to mid thigh, constantly making Kaia have to pull it down.

Kaia felt like the tight dress made her look way too curvy. After all, she had bigger boobs and a bigger butt than Alysha.

"Damn, you look sexy. Nicolas is not going to be able to keep his hands off you." At Alysha's compliment Kaia turned around to look at her friend. Alysha was wearing a two piece, white, lace set. It was incredibly revealing, but Kaia thought she looked stunning. The skirt portion feel right below the tops of her thighs and the top ended above her belly button.

"Wow! Aly, you look so pretty," Kaia gasped. The girls giggled at their reflections in the mirror and continued to share compliments. After twenty additional minutes, they had elegantly applied some light make up and done their hair. Kaia's bold, red locks fell down to her waist in large curls, while Alysha's blonde hair was slicked back in a high ponytail.

"Aly, I need to tell you something," Kaia started, rubbing her sweaty palms on the dress she wore. "I've been thinking about going back to school. I'm going to tell Nico." Kaia's words were said as a statement, but Alysha heard the underlying question. She wasn't sure how to answer her friend. Should she tell Kaia the main topic of the lunch today?

"You know how he would react. Perhaps online school?" Alysha was proud of her answer, but didn't want to engage in the topic any longer. "Alright let's go, the boys have been waiting for long enough." Kaia pulled on silver stilettos, while Alysha did the same with black ones. The girls sprayed themselves with a hint of perfume and left the messy bathroom.

Kaia debated Alysha's suggestion and marveled at what a great idea it was. She wondered how she hadn't thought of it herself.

The two gorgeous girls stepped into the main area of the penthouse where an impatient Zeke, Leo, and Villain stood. The three were dressed up immaculately in button downs and trousers. Granted, they had also unbuttoned their shirts and rolled up their sleeves, perfectly looking the part of three rich playboys.

"Damn, Aly, you put the little princess in one of your dresses? You both look gorgeous," Zeke commented with a big smile. The three men turned to face toward the girls, Villain shooting a murderous look at Zeke.

Kaia's eyes were drawn to Villain's and she nervously fiddled with the end of her dress. Her mouth watered at the way his shirt hugged his biceps. Villain eyed his small girl up and down, knowing he would need to keep her in his arms the whole night. He wanted to strip her bare, only leaving the silver stilettos on, and play with her.

Villain walked towards the petite girl and pulled her into his arms. Kaia wrapped her warm hands around his neck, finally being tall enough to do something she had always wanted to do. She tilted her head up and pecked Villain's soft lips.

"You look beautiful, sweet girl," Villain husked in Kaia's ear. Then the five of them left, Kaia blushing down to her toes.