Prologue

TRIGGER WARNING: THE MALE MC PRESENTS SOME ABUSIVE BEHAVIOR

Two years ago

The girl stuck out like a sore thumb. Villain's eyes were drawn to the unexpected sight of a red-haired girl balling her eyes out. In any other place he wouldn't have paid much attention to it, but they were at a club. He searched the area around her, trying to identify the cause of her distress. 

"What are you looking at?" Zeke, Villain's best friend, followed his gaze to the girl. "Well, I've never seen that before."

They both watched as a blonde boy barreled up to her. Villain could tell by the way she turned her body away that she didn't know him. The stranger appeared unconcerned by the tears streaming down her face, and was inappropriately asking her to come with him. Villain's hands balled into fists, as he read the boy's lips. 

Gritting his teeth, Villain stalked across the floor. He could hear Zeke cackling behind him, but ignored the grating sound. When he reached the girl, he realized he didn't know what to say or do. 

Villain stepped beside her, keeping a stoic face, and stared at the blonde. He really wanted to observe the girl, and see if she was just as beautiful up close, but first the boy needed to be rid of. Luckily, the stranger's words halted when the noticed the scary, towering male. Gulping, he held his hands up and slowly backed away before running back to his friends. 

"Thank you. I'm Kaia," the girl hiccuped. She smiled and looked up at Villain, slightly intimidated by his big frame. "What's your name?"

"Nico," Villain replied. He brought the pad of his thumb to Kaia's delicate face, wiping her pretty tears away. Kaia unconsciously leaned into his touch. 

"I wasn't crying because of him," Kaia spoke. Villain grunted, already knowing this. 

"Aren't you going to ask me why I'm crying?" Kaia questioningly gazed into Villain's dark eyes.

"No," Villain rumbled, his voice deep. 

"Well, my boyfriend just broke up with me, and now I'm stranded alone in this club and I don't know how to get home," Kaia blurted. Villain tensed at the word boyfriend, but shrugged it off figuring he could make the dude disappear. 

"Age," Villain demanded. 

"Um, I'm eighteen," Kaia lied. Villain bent down so his face was almost level with her's. He took a step, pressing her small frame into the wall behind her. 

"Age." 

"I'm seventeen, but I'm almost 18. I promise!" Villain shook his head at the petite, little thing. "How old are you?" Not answering her, Villain wrapped his thick arm around her waist and steered her towards the exit. 

"Are you taking me home?" Kaia adorably tilted her head to side, confusion written on her face. Villain noticed how she teetered in her heels, and wondered if she'd had a drink. She didn't smell like it.

"Yes," Villain said. Although unintentionally, he liked that she called it home. Villain directed Kaia to his vehicle, tightening the hand splayed against her flat stomach. 

"Okay, I'll give you the directions," Kaia offered. Villain shook his head, opening the passenger door and situating her inside. He reached over her, pulling the seatbelt across her small form. Kaia audibly gasped when the back of his hand brushed her nipples, making them instantly harden into tight peaks. 

"No," Villain growled. The tiny girl nervously played with her fingers in her lap. She felt wet between her legs, and pressed her thighs together to alleviate the pressure. 

A few minutes into the drive, Kaia noticed they weren't heading in the correct direction. They were driving further into the city, and she lived in the suburbs. Kaia looked around in awe at the tall buildings. Her parents had never brought her to the city. 

"My home isn't here," Kaia pouted. Villain felt irrationally angered at her statement and sped down the street. With his knuckles tightly on the steering wheel, he brought them to a stop in front of his building. 

Villain stepped out and before he could help Kaia out, she jumped from her seat. Villain clenched his jaw, reminding himself to make sure she knows never to do that. He threw his keys to the valet and roughly grabbed Kaia's upper arm. He only released his grip on her once he had steered them into the elevator. 

"My parents are going to be worried, Nico. Can you please let me go, so I can go home," Kaia asked. She was fighting an internal battle because she really didn't want to leave him. Contradictory to her words, she stepped closer to Villain and held onto his arm.

"I'll take you home tomorrow," Villain rasped. He wouldn't. 

The elevator suddenly stopped halfway to their destination, and Villain almost snarled at the person that got in. Cursing himself for not using his private elevator, Villain flipped Kaia around so she wouldn't look or talk to the male that had entered. Oblivious to Villain's anger, Kaia simply giggled and placed a hand on his chest. 

My feet hurt," Kaia complained. The next second she was in Villain's arms, her legs dangling above the ground. Kaia locked her arms around his neck and grinned at him. Brushing her curly hair aside, Villain placed his face in the crook of her neck and laid a soft kiss there. Before they knew it, the random person had left and they had arrived at his penthouse. 

"Wow," Kaia gasped, looking around in awe. The place was huge, with large windows and the most amazing view. Villain set her down on her feet and kneeled in front of her to take her heels off. 

"Hands on my shoulders," Villain commanded. Kaia placed her delicate hands on either side of his neck. She lifted her leg, flashing Villain the lace underneath, and he took her stiletto off. Villain inhaled deeply, smelling her sweet arousal. He wanted to press his face to her pussy, but barely held back. 

"You're very nice to me," Kaia smiled. Bringing himself to his full height, Villain swept her into his arms and walked down the hall. "I'm sleepy, Nico."

"You can stay here with me, sweet girl," Villain husked. Kaia pressed closer to his chest, encasing herself in his warmth, and nodded. 

"Just for tonight," she said happily.