Chap. 2

TRIGGER WARNING: THE MALE MC PRESENTS SOME ABUSIVE BEHAVIOR

Kaia pulled out the ingredients for pancakes and started to whip up the batter. While listening to her friend rant, she turned away from Alysha to make the pancakes on the stove. That's when a loud, animated voice interrupted.

"I see you are starting of the day being annoying like usual, Aly." Zeke's playful voice floated into the kitchen as he walked up to the girls. Kaia excitedly turned away from the stove, leaving the pancakes to cook on low heat. Her eyes shifted to the man who was almost as tall as Villain, but where Villain was muscles, he was more lanky.

"If only you were like Kaia. Good morning, little princess." Zeke smirked looking toward the small girl who was now facing him. He sauntered up to her, going in to hug her, but a deep voice growled before one touch. Zeke's smirk widened knowing his daily task of pissing off the beast was complete.

Zeke sauntered away from Kaia and bumped fists with Leo, the other person in their small group of five, who had appeared out of thin air. The two naughty boys took a seat on either side of Alysha and begun chattering loudly about random, useless things.

Villain prowled into the room, heading straight for his little girl. She was once again, turned around toward the stove to finish her pancakes. Bringing his dominating and powerful aura with him, Villain walked up behind Kaia. He wrapped his arms around her waist and deeply inhaled her sweet, fruity scent. When Villain nuzzled his face into her neck she let out a soft giggle. He lived for that noise.

"How'd you sleep, baby? It was so hard to leave you this morning," Kaia questioned him. He grunted in response. Villain had woken up mad that Kaia was gone. No matter the amount of times he told her to not leave bed without him she would never listen. Instead, she was only in his shirt, standing in the kitchen, and making food for other people. In moments like these, Villain wanted to lock her up in a secluded place where he was the only one that had access to her. The tall, tattooed male enjoyed Kaia being helpless and in need. In some sick way, it thrilled him to know she needed him to survive.

"Then why did you?" Villain's voice was low and scary. Kaia didn't think it was fair that she had to wait in bed till Villain woke up. What would he do when she started going back to school? How was she even going to tell him that she wanted to go back to school? She hadn't even told him about the texts she'd received yesterday and her plans for today.

"I'm sorry, Nico. You can't expect me to wait for you to wake up. It's a waste of time and I get bored." Her softly-spoken response pissed Villain off. He squeezed her waist, but not hard enough to hurt her, then he untangled his arms from around her waist.

Villain could be extremely scary when he wanted to. His short temper didn't allow people around him to make any mistakes. Kaia gulped and looked up into his dark, inexpressive eyes. She hated and loved when he was upset with her. Villain leaned down until his hot breath hovered over Kaia's ear.

"Fucking do it again, sweet girl. You'll see what happens." With those words he walked away from Kaia.

Kaia felt the area between her thighs grow moist. She loved to be controlled by him, craved it.

Removing the last pancake from the skillet, she plated all the food and asked everyone to come help move it to the dining room. Even though she was younger than all of them, her nurturing spirit made her seem more matured.

The five of them entered the dining room and placed all the food and drinks on the table. Kaia took a seat at the modern table, her thighs relaxing against the soft chair.

Villain sat next to Kaia and Leo plopped down on his other side. Everyone helped themselves to some food, while Leo started up some conversation.

"What's the plan for today?" Leo asked his question with a full mouth. Kaia's breath hitched when Villain's possessive hand started rubbing small circles on her thigh. Villain wrapped his other arm around her slender waist and pulled her onto his lap. Kaia didn't mind since he had done this countless times and their friends were used it.

Villain picked his fork back up and alternated between feeding himself and his girl.

"I was thinking Kaia and I could go to the mall and have a girl's day," Alysha shared. Kaia inhaled sharply and prepared herself for the shouting about to take place. The petite, freckle-faced girl shook with nervousness.

"That sounds amazing, Aly, but I actually have other plans. Um, well, mama texted me yesterday and asked if I would come visit." Her answer to her mother's request was obvious by the declination to Alysha's idea. At Kaia's unexpected words, the room fell silent, tension in the air.

Everyone noticed the hand on Villain's fork form into a fist. Kaia removed herself from Villain's lap, preparing herself for the confrontation.

Villain slammed his fist on the table and stood up.

"Nicolas!" Alysha gasped when the bang caused her food to fall all over her clothes. Leo and Zeke stood up when Villain did, ready to back him up. Leo narrowed his eyes at Kaia and wondered why she would say or do something like this.

"When were you going to tell me? What did she fucking say?" The deadly, calm tone in which Villain said those words scared her more than when he banged his fist against the table. He looked straight at Kaia's expressive face, rage simmering in his eyes.

She had known that ever since her parents tried to forbid her from seeing him, he hated them. She made her decision a year ago, choosing Villain over her parents. Everyone was confused as to why she would go back to them now.

Understanding that Kaia wasn't going to respond, Villain stepped forward and wrapped his huge palm around her forearm. His merciless grip was firm, but made sure not to bruise her porcelain skin. Kaia only allowed him to mark her skin in the bedroom. Villain yanked a whimpering Kaia down the hall, and back to their master bedroom, where hell would go down.

Thoughts? Please comment any suggestions, feedback, or ideas. Thank you!

~ Luly