Chap. 8

^Kaia's outfit on the left and Alysha's outfit on the right^

TRIGGER WARNING: THE MALE MC PRESENTS SOME ABUSIVE BEHAVIOR

Every time Kaia's eyes wandered, a firm hand at the base of her neck would gently squeeze, pulling her gaze back to his. She would have to keep her eyes on only Villain, in order for him to have any sanity. The problem was that Kaia wanted to observe and admire everything she could. She had been locked up in their penthouse and was now eagerly lapping up everything she could see and touch.

They had been seated at the lavish restaurant less than two minutes ago, and Villain was starting to go crazy due to all the looks his little girl was receiving. He was agitated and needed a smoke badly. Releasing a low grunt, he reached into the seat beside him and pulled Kaia onto his lap.

Kaia squirmed to get out of his grip, finding the possessive action very inappropriate for a public place. In her mind, she yelled a few choice words at her bulky, tall man. Kaia finally gave up, realizing the arm around around her waist and the hand splayed out on her stomach weren't going to disappear anytime soon. Huffing, Kaia crossed her arms over her breasts, not noticing that it made her voluptuous breasts push together and almost fall out of the top of the dress.

While the couple listened to their three friends animatedly converse, a waiter appeared. Villain noticed the skinny guy staring at Kaia. He followed his gaze to look down at her perfect cleavage and immediately put his protective hand over it. Kaia glanced down at herself and noticed why Villain was covering her. While she uncrossed her arms and readjusted the dress, Villain scowled at the waiter.

"Look at her again and you'll lose your eyes," Villain growled. The scrawny boy gulped and quickly averted his gaze.

"Are-are there any drinks I-I can interest you all in?" The stuttering waiter asked the group of scary looking people, while wondering what a precious, innocent girl like Kaia was doing with them.

Kaia looked up and sweetly smiled at the young boy, making Villain grip her tighter. Oblivious to the tension, she said, "Hi, I'll take a water with lemon, please, and he'll have a scotch on the rocks." Kaia ordered for herself and Villain, knowing he wasn't the friendliest with strangers. The waiter listened to her without looking anywhere near Kaia and then collected the rest of the table's orders.

"Seriously, Zeke? I can't believe you ordered a sex on the beach." Alysha cracked up laughing and smacked the back of Zeke's head. "That's a very girly drink, Mr. Manly," she continued, teasing him.

Kaia's mouth spread into a delighted smile and she softly giggled at Alysha's goofy words. Villain wasn't paying attention to what they were saying, instead watching Kaia.

Kaia started shifting back and forth on Villain's thigh still paying attention to what Zeke and Alysha were saying. Villain quickly realized Kaia was rubbing herself on his thigh and internally smirked because she wasn't aware.

"It tastes good and there is no such thing as a girly drink. Leave me alone, Aly," Zeke whined in response. Kaia felt something dampen between her legs and zoned out their conversation. She looked down and realized she had been shifting back and forth up Villain's leg to rub herself. Kaia bushed deeply and shyly looked up to see if Villain had noticed.

Villain's dark eyes bore into her and he leaned down and whispered in her ear. "Go ahead, my little Kaia. Pleasure yourself on my thigh."

Kaia blushed harder and looked down, while Villain flipped her around on his lap so that she was facing him. He bounced his leg up and down to encourage her. "Come on, sweet girl. I'll take care of you," Villain rasped lowly.

Kaia slid up Villain's leg and resumed what she was doing. He bounced his leg to create more friction for her. Kaia was nervous and didn't want anyone to see what she was doing, but thankfully the table was higher than where they were sitting. She buried her head in the crook of Villain's neck and whimpered quietly.

"Here are your drinks." Kaia perked up and gripped the white tablecloth when she heard the waiter's voice. Villain glared at him, confusing the poor boy, for disturbing his tiny girl's pleasure. Villain guided Kaia's head, with one hand on the back of her neck, back to his shoulder, where she resumed rubbing herself on him.

Once the waiter set down the drinks and left, Villan slid his palm under Kaia's dress, rubbing her thigh and making his way up to her heated core. Kaia moaned at the sensation of his fingers.

"Shh, Kaia," Villain husked. He didn't want anyone else to hear her. His fingers traveled up farther to find out she wasn't wearing any panties. "My naughty girl isn't wearing panties, hmm? Leaving your pussy exposed, so I can easily pleasure you?" He brushed his fingers across her clit and tightened his hold on her.

The dirty words sent Kaia over the edge. She bit down on his shoulder and dug her nails into his back, not letting out anything but a small squeak when she came. "There you go, little girl. Come for me." Villain grabbed the napkins their utensils were wrapped in, and cleaned up the area between Kaia's legs, along with his sticky fingers.

Kaia calmed herself and returned to normal. She turned around on Villain's lap just as the waiter came back. The only sign of Kaia's orgasm was the light blush coating her cheeks down to her breasts.

"Is everyone ready to order?" The scrawny guy once again pulled out his notepad. Everyone hummed and took one last look at their menus. The high-end Italian restaurant offered authentic dishes that excited Kaia. After everyone else had ordered, she looked up at the waiter as it was her turn.

"May I please have the creamy mushroom-kale risotto? It looks delicious," Kaia said excitedly.

"I'm sorry, we actually aren't serving that today." When the waiter replied, Kaia's face fell. Villain was instantly angered and clenched his fists at an upset Kaia.

"You'll get her what she fucking wants," he growled dangerously. The waiter's eyes widened and he nodded, not wanting to mess with the powerful man. Kaia knew this was wrong, but she leaned back against Villain's chest and smiled warmly at him.

After the waiter left, Leo started up a new conversation. "I think it's time we tell her, Nicolas," Leo said to Villain. Kaia noticed she was 'her', and looked up at Villain.

"Tell me what, baby," she questioned gently.

"We're moving to Italy," Villain stated coldly.

Feedback, suggestions, ideas? Thank you!

~ Luly